Chapter 20 - The Emo and The Goth Kids

WHAT IS THIS?! I GOT 528 VIEWS!!!!!!!!!! AND 34 VOTES!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!?!?!? THIS IS HALF OF A THOUSAND VIEWS! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!! I AM GOING TO FAINT!!!!!!! Okay I'm going to calm down and not.... SQEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It didn't work...

Anyways thanks so much for the 500 views. I would like to thank some people so lets see if this works...

NOPE it does not. I'll try to figure it out by the end of the book...

And because there was no GIF in the top of the screen...

Here's one now! Nico Di Puppy. Nico Di Skull and so on.

Also can you guys pretend that the gods (Percy, Annabeth) are in their demigod form?

So I'm going to try and make this chappie long in thanks to all of you guys. So without further ado... ENJOY!

P.S. That was a super long authors note... Sorry

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

"So now that we are all here we can show you our powers!" Percy exclaimed

The seven, Nico, and Thalia, were gathered on the beach waiting to show off their powers.

Percy decided to go first. "I'm the only demi-god son of Poseidon. I can create earthquakes control water to a huge degree, I speak horse and fish, and I breathe underwater."

Percy then made some water shaped like a heart to hover over Annnabeth's head. Then he dropped it.

"PERCYYYY!"
"fine" Percy mumbled and dries Annabeth with a flick of his wrist.

Annabeth went next "I am the child of Athena, I have no special abilities cept that I am very smart" 

"how smart" Bruce asked

"this smart" Annabeth said and solved a really complicated equation in like 2 minutes

Bruce was baffled.

I'm Leo but you can call me supersizedmcshizzle or bad boy supreme. I am a son of Hephaestus which means I am really good with my hands. In about 2 seconds he made a helicopter that could really fly. Also...

Then Leo set himself on fire

The avengers panicked. Some tried to fan the flames but it just kept rising higher. Then they tried to scoop water from the ocean but it had no effect. The demi-gods just stood there laughing , even Leo. Which was confusing becausewas it not painful being lit on fire?

Then the flames suddenly dispersed. "Did I forget to mention that I can create fire and I am thus immune to it" Leo asked innocently.

"YES!" The avengers said