Epilogue- Bob Says Hello 😭

HEy guys! This will be the last chapter in this book. I might add some bonus chappies cause allot of the chapters are not texting and I feel like I am cheating you. So, yeah. This is the epilogue after the war. ENJOY!

P.S. Bob Says Hello 

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌 5 years later 🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

It has been 5 years since the war with Tartarus. Percy decided that today would be the day that he would propose to Annabeth. he had gotten Fredrick's blessing and after doing a quest for Athena, gotten her blessing for her as well.

He left a note at her cabin saying to meet him at the canoe lake for a picnic at 3:00 pm.

Then he got ready to prepare. He wanted this to be absoulutley perfect.

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌 🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

Annabeth PoV

Annabeth looked at the note in her hand. Percy had told him to meet him here at 3:00 sharp, so why was'nt he here?

She decided to look around. Then she heard a noise behind her. Annabeth turned, knife in hand. 

Percy was one one knee with a ring box in his hand.

He said "Wise girl I want to spend the rest of my immortal life together. Will you Annabeth Chase marry me and become my wife?"

She replied "No"

HAHAHA I got you kidding that did not happen.

"YES I WILL SEAWEED BRAIN"

Percy smiled and put a beautiful ring on her finger.

AS the sun went down, Percy looked at his beautiful fiance and his friends. What else could he ask for?

As the stars appeared, Percy smiled "Bob says hello" 

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

That's a wrap. I hope you enjoyed this book. I will probably put some bonus chappies tomorrow. BTW I do try and reply to all of your comments! But if it is just a statement I might not. I hope you don't mind. I will set this books status to compete, but i will also upsate. Bye!