Chapter 17 - Supersized Mcshizzle

HeY! I'm Back! Thanks so much for the 300 views and the 32 likes! This means so much to me and I would like to say thank you. I never imagined that I would even get 30 views, much less 300 views. So, thank you all.

P.S. Isn't Soangelo such a cute couple? I guess the saying opposites attract is really true!

🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚🐚

"Hey Annabeth!" Percy yelled "I may or may not have told Ironman that we are demigods/legacy's and that he was the grandson of Hephaestus. Though i did not tell him that the seven plus other heroes got godhood though he may suspect something" Percy then looked expectantly at Annabeth.

Annabeth sighed "Did you tell him to swear on the river Styx not to reveal anything?" She asked

"YUP!" Percy replied looking proud of himself.

"I guess it's fine then" Annabeth said "Just don't tell anyone else until the gods say so"

"But were gods! And I'm a Olympian!!!!"  (I keep forgetting they are gods. Oops)

"Still we need Zeus for permission" 

"Fine" Percy grumbled

🌨 🌨 🌨 🌨 Meanwhile In The Avengers Tower 🌨 🌨 🌨 🌨

"I'm telling you, there's something not right about those kids!" Clint yelled at Bruce

They were in a argument for like 3 days now. Steve and Tony was seemingly in shock and everyone else being busy. Cept' Thor and Loki they were too busy fangirling.

"There just kids!" Bruce yelled back

"Calm down you two, before I punch you both unconscious" Natasha said calmly

They both stopped but continued glaring at each other for the rest of the day.

"Whats wrong with Thor and Loki?" Clint grumbled "Their gods they should not be fangirling and jumping up and down and squealing."

Bruce kind of agreed , cause' well a 300 pound man jumping around a tower and squealing at a very high pitch was very....

Disturbing

To say the least

Add another man with a helmet on that looks like a reindeer's horns, well you got a very disturbing image...

🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Tony P.O.V.

Where all the myths true as well? Did other supernatural beings exist? These things were running through Tony's head as he paced his room. How was this possible? This defied all laws of science! Then again Thor was certainly real so why not other mythology's?