Chapter 8 - The Dam Couch

Percy hastily got "His fat butt off the DAM couch" quoting Thalia

They were at his mom's apartment along with Annabeth. Sally had asked *Cough threatened *Cough to go outside and take a walk or else she would ban cookies for 2 months. Percy had pretended not to hear (He was having too much fun chatting with his BROS". Which caused Thalia to yell at him and zap him with large volts of electricity. The girls loved cookies just as much as Percy.

Because Percy could see Thalia and her mom were not bluffing he hurriedly got off the couch and went to take a walk.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

They had arrived at central park they had decided to just walk around the park a few time then go home and eat blue cookies. Thalia and Annabeth had returned earlier because they did not complain about coming outside.

When he was just heading home he saw a man sitting by a tree by the pond, he looked like he was lonely. So, he walked over to the man and introduced himself. Percy asked why he was sad. And the man told him that his friends thought he was a monster.

"NO WAY" Percy exclaimed "You will never be a monster no matter what you do even the murderers just have a shell of being a monster no one is truly a monster! And whats your name?"

"My name is Bruce" Bruce said "You are very wise for your age"

"Meh" Percy replied "I am dumb compared to my girlfriend. Well nice meeting you Bruce but I need to get back to moms apartment before my cousin and my girlfriend eat all of my moms blue cookies"

"Wont they save some for you' Bruce asked

"NO WAY! they would rather eat all of them than save some for me." Percy said

"Well bye I got to go too" 

The two walked away from each other and Percy sent a text on his phone to the group chat. He heard a ding come from Bruce's pocket.

No, it cant be it must be a coincidence, Percy thought. But then he sent another message to the group chat and the mans phone dinged again. 

As Percy walked away he felt a feeling of pride he had just met one of the people he was texting.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_ 

I am sorry this is so short,  this is just a filler because i and trying to think of an idea for the next chapter.

Bye