Chapter 10 - The New God

"All hail Perseus Jackson god of liquids, loyalty, sword fighting, demigods, blue food, and the 13th Olympian"

A sea green colored throne rose out of the ground decorated with pictures of heroes fighting monsters and water swirling around it's base. There was a cup holder in which t had blue cherry coke in it. On the other side of the handle there was a blue plate with 5 of Sally's homemade blue cookies.

The gods gaped. Whether if it was from the shock that he was an Olympian or that he could have unlimited cookies nobody knows.

"HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?" Zeus asked

"Um, I really don't know, remember it's meeee, like Percy Jackson, the dude who needed Annabeth's help getting out of a paper bag." Percy replied "But, I get cookies soo, SWEET"

You get 5 cookies a day the plate somehow said

"AWW COME ON!" Percy whined.

"Seaweed Brain" Annabeth said then facepalmed.

"Well anyways us gods have agreed that Perseus Jackson can have 2 wishes and grant 2 mortals immortality like the hunters's" Zeus declared

"Drama queen" Guess who said that

"I wish for Hestia and Hades to have thrones on Olympus and to create a portal between the two camps"

"Your wish shall be granted" The Olympians coursed, it was actually really creepy when you though about it.

Two thrones rose out of the ground. One was black obsidian inlaid with gems and carved with pictures of deaths. The other one was looked like it was made of a coppery colored metal with a cushion. There was fire licking at the edges of the throne.

Somehow the fire looked more relaxed, not so destructive.

Hestia ran over and hugged Percy then sat on her throne.

Hades just gave Percy a nod and a slight smile *Cough Running/Squeling/Hugging *Cough before walking dignifyingly to his throne *Cough Running *Cough.

Percy looked like he was going to explode from trying to keep his laughter in. The rest of the demigods also looked like they had the same predicament.

Apollo continued "You all can turn yourself into your demigod form because we are so awesome"

The demigods agreed they turned them-self's into demigods and left the Empire State Building.

When they got out they decided to go to Sally's apartment.

Percy knocked on the door, when Sally opened it Percy hugged her.

"I can give you and Paul immortality unless you die in battle if you guys want" Percy said

Sally looked shocked "Okay I guess" She replied

"Oki Dokie Artichokie" Percy said then tapped both Paul and Sally on the forehead

"I made cookies" Sally exclaimed.

This caused a stampede of very powerful gods to run to the kitchen.

"Theses people will always be children" Sally mumbled then went to make more cookies

========================================