3. Another Barton

It's about 3am, everybody should be asleep but there's someone entering Anastasia's room.
"THE BABY IS COMING! THE BABY IS COMING!" Clint says going room for room to tell his kids.
"Great for you" Anastasia says with her face on her pillow sending him a thumps up "WAIT WHAT!?" she says while getting up.

A few hours later Anastasia is taking Cooper and Lila to bed since they wanted to see the baby and wouldn't go to sleep "C'mon, do it easy for me" she whined.

"I want to play with him!" Lila said crossing her arms around her chest. Anastasia just rolled her eyes, tired and knowing that nobody in the house would be able to sleep for who knows how many weeks, just wanting to go to bed.

"Let's make a deal" with this words the two kids were completely invested, and she knows this since is the only way to make them do something "If you two go to sleep right now I will make pancakes for breakfast". They thought about it for a couple of minutes till Cooper said something "Ok, we sleep you make pancakes" she sighs and shake their hands. All of them go back to bed, except for their parents of course.

While Anastasia is preparing the pancakes the front door opens to Nat and two teenagers.
"Auntie Nat!" She goes to hug her and while she does this, Cooper and Lila also come down to greet their godmother.

"So, how are they?" Nat asks to the older sister."Mom is exhausted, dad is with Nathaniel while she rests a little bit, and these two" she says pointing to her siblings who are looking weirdly at the two teenagers with Nat "Are a nightmare" Natasha laughs and they all go to the living room.

"Anastasia, Cooper, Lila. These are Wanda and Pietro Maximoff" The Maximoff twins send a little wave and a soft smile.
"Nice to meet you, Nat has told us really good things about all of you" Wanda says with a smile. Hot accent, Anastasia thinks, actually, Anastasia founds both of the twins really attractive.

"Thanks I guess" Anastasia says with a soft smile. She doesn't really like people, she has trust issues, and even tho her dad told her they are good kids, she can't stop analyse their expressions and body language looking for something suspicious. "We've also heard good things about you" they look a little bit surprised at this statement, hum "You're the one who saved my father's life I suppose" she says looking at Pietro, he just nods in respond not knowing what to say or do, you could see in his face that he was nervous "Thanks".

"You're welcome" he says with a soft smile, hot accent.

"Ana made pancakes Auntie Nat, let's go to the kitchen" Cooper says holding Nat hand and dragging her to the kitchen.

They all set while having breakfast when Clint came with the baby "Ladies and Gentleman, I would like you to meet Nathaniel Pietro Barton" and with that they were all around him looking at the baby admiring him while Anastasia sat there with her mouth open. I get it, he saved his life, but naming him after that boy who we barely know!?, she thought.

Clint noticed his older daughter and looked at her with a 'what is wrong?' face. She shakes her head and gets into his head to start a conversation nobody needed to hear.
'You really named after someone we don't know!?" Anastasia said in her father's head.
'I know him' he replied.
'You do, we don't! Just because he saved your life doesn't mean you can do that! You're not Harry Potter!'
After his daughters words Clint started to laugh heavily while everybody looked at him confused. That's when Nat looked at Anastasia not taking her eyes off of her father and she knew it was probably something she said to him in his head "Don't worry about that, he's just crazy" Nat said to the twins who look at each other rather confused.

Then Nat went upstairs with the baby to see Laura. Anastasia went to the kitchen to make herself a coffee while the twins were in the kitchen, Wanda and Lila drawing and Cooper asking Pietro weird questions. Anastasia is looking out of the kitchen window while taking a sip from her coffee, she starts to look at her long hair and plays with it when she notices that something or someone is trying to get into her head. She snaps her head to Wanda at gives her one of those looks that could kill, Wanda notices this and looks scared "Try to get in my head again I will blast yours" Clint who just happens to be in the hallway goes there to see a scared Wanda, a worried Pietro and an angry Anastasia.