21. Go to hell

"The night you escaped" the man said sitting down again "Wasn't your last day here. Was it?" She shifted uncomfortable in her seat.

"What is he talking about?" Clint asked Nat, she shook her head not knowing what he was talking about.

"This says that Nick Fury took you from us when he was trying to find the Tesseract" he said while reading the file.

"Actually, you took me from them, my family" she corrected him, he smiled at her and then continued reading.

"When you were 15, you came back" he said making the Avengers confused and Anastasia angry.

"I didn't" she denied.

"Oh, you did. It says it here very clearly, this time you weren't kidnapped, were you?" She sighed before shaking her head "That's what I thought. Tell them why, they need to know. Don't you think?" She looked away "Don't you think!" He shouted.

"I came back for the food, it's delicious. I missed it" she said making fun of him, he slapped her again "Could you stop with that, it's getting annoying" she said angrily.

"Tell them why you came back 3 years ago" he said sitting down, she sighed before telling the truth.

"I was having a hard time, adapting. I graduated soon and all that crap, sure, but it was hard. My life was blood and death and people expected me to be a happy teenager. I came back to look for the life that I thought was better for me, but I came back not much after, when I realised you are sick" she said referring to HYDRA.

"You are too" he said smiling, she rolled her eyes and avoided looking at the camera, she was feeling embarrassed.

"I was" she corrected him, he shook his head while laughing. Meanwhile Clint started crying silently obviously not having any idea of that event.

"A rotten apple stays that way forever, correct?" She nodded and he keep reading "We've talked about your two friends here, your coming back... What am I messing. Do they know you can't get pregnant?" She nodded and he smiled "Good, that way we can't make this faster. What about some of your kills" she clenched her jaw and he smiled "Ok, we won't talk about it, no. We won't talk about how you used to kill without blinking, without flinching. How you tortured hundreds of people, killed families, kids included. We are not going to talk about the pregnant lady either, that mission was just, disgusting" Ana closed her eyes trying not to remember her past, but it was passing in front of her. "You were really ruthless, huh? Did you even care about the people you killed? Be honest with them" he said pointing to the camera "I know the answer, but they don't. So tell them, did you ever felt bad for the people you killed?" She shook her head slowly causing all of them to look away from the screen for a moment.

"I was trained that way" she said defending herself.

"You keep telling yourself that" he said smiling.

"Are you done?" He shook his head "Perfect" she muttered under her breath.

"I don't need to read the file to know that you were told not to get attached to people" the man said causing her to look at him directly in the eyes "You failed" she closed her eyes and leaned back "It's one of the Maximoff twins, isn't it? What's his name? Peter? Pedro? No, no. Pietro, that's it" he said smiling, she looked away not wanting to meet his gaze "Before you leave this room, you have to confess" she sighed looking at the floor.

"What do you want me to say? That I like him? Fine, I like him. I got attached, I failed!" She shouted. In the Avengers compound all eyes turned to look at him who was about to cry, his sister grabbed his hand to show him support, knowing exactly what he was thinking.

"Do you love him?" She shook her head as a response "Don't lie to me" he said smiling.

"Yes. I love him" Tommy couldn't help but smile, she knew not much before running away and he was the first to know, being there with her when she realised. She was finally able to say it, but it wasn't in the best moment.

"Weak" the man said getting up from his chair.

"Love isn't weak, you are" he looked confused at her. She got up and punched him in the face, being realised by the strings she had on her hands. The Avengers looked at each other with a bit of hope and she quickly took off the strings on her legs.

"She's gonna try to scape again" The man said to his earpiece. She punched him in the stomach making him fall. The door opened and she used her telekinesis to throw whoever it was to a wall. But she got electrocuted.

"We have to began! Now!" A doctor said, she was on the floor, got picked up and placed back on the chair, her arms were full with syringes.

"Not again!" She shouted in disbelief, this being much like what happened when she first was there. The Avengers looked scared, Tommy trying to recognise the voices.

"What are they doing!?" Clint shouted hoping anyone would know.

"I think they are injecting her some serum" Tommy said watching cautiously.

"This is gonna end worst for you than for me!" Anastasia shouted to the doctors. She felt electricity running through her veins and with a scream everyone that was around her died. She looked around her watching over 10 bodies on the floor, she was covered in blood. The Avengers were horrified at this scene. She looked back at the camera before running away.

"I'm sorry. I'll mis you" she said before running off, she started to fight people in the hallway while the Avengers were freaking out.

"She's gonna disappear again" Clint said while Tony was tapping on his computer "Tell me you got something" he shook his head and Tommy started to listen carefully to the voices screaming in the video. She heard a woman scream a name he recognised.

"I know where she is" he said catching everyone's attention "Moscú" they all ran off the jet.

Meanwhile Anastasia was fighting everyone she saw, killing them, no matter who they were, she had to run. Fast.

She came next to a room she recognise too well, it was her old room. She turned around and pointed a gun she found along the way to the person behind her.

"Little girl. You never fail to amaze me" her old instructor said.

"Old man. You never fail to disgust me" she said mocking him, he looked at her hurt.

"After all we've been through, you really are going to treat me like that?" He smiled but she didn't return it.

"Go to hell" she said before pulling the trigger. She felt relieved, the man she sees when she falls asleep is dead. Now she's safe. She turned around and started shooting at another person. She was grabbed by the throat by someone but she cracked their necks.

Meanwhile the Avengers where all gathered in a quinjet "You think she'll be ok?" Clint asked his best friend, worried about his older daughter.

"She's tough. I'm pretty sure that when we get there everyone will be dead, expect for her" she said smiling trying to make him feel better but failing "Right, sorry".

"This was where I was taken to. It's a big base, try not to get lost. In case you do, look at the walls, they have little arrows and signals painted in black" Tommy explained to them, they all nodded but Tony laugh.

"Why would they need it to know where are they going? That's very unprofessional" Tony said while laughing.

"It wasn't for them, it was for me. Anastasia did them when I got there, I used to get lost but she knew her way" Tommy said while looking at the floor.

"Sorry, kid" Tony apologised, feeling bad about his comment. Tommy nodded indicating it was ok, at this point he was used to Tony inappropriate comments, that one was nothing.

"We need to go faster" Pietro said interrupting the conversation.

"We go as faster as we can, kid" Tony told him. He shook his head and looked away.

"It's not fast enough"