10. Boring

Ana walked out of the kitchen. "What was that?" Tommy asked confused to the sudden action of his best friend.

"It was weird, wasn't it?" Nat said looking at were she once stood.

"She just wanted to place it in her bedroom, there is nothing weird in that" Steve commented.

"She's always showing us her book. Her drawings are nightmares, dreams, something see sees and likes, people she meets, friends, family" Nat says still looking at where Ana was. She looked at Steve in the eyes "She always wants to show us, and know she walks away so she doesn't have to. It is weird Rogers" She tells him causing him to sigh.

Tommy is looking down thinking about it. He turns around to look at Nat "What did she draw that she doesn't want to show us?" Nat only replies shaking her head.

"Maybe it's nothing. Maybe if you ask her, she will tell you" Wanda says with a soft smile to calm both of them down.

"Maybe she just doesn't want to show you anymore" Pietro says causing everybody in the room to look at him. "What?" He says confused at everyone's gaze.

"I hate to say this but... Maybe the kid is right" Sam says causing Pietro to roll his eyes. They started to talk about this till she appeared. Then everybody shut down.

"Weird" Ana said taking her seat back, not looking at anyone. Her eyes were a little red, enough to Tommy to notice and look at Nat with worry in his eyes. She also looks worried at her. "Are you ok?" Nat asked her, breaking the uncomfortable silenced that was on the room. "Totally" Ana said with a fake smile.

They started to eat and nobody mentioned it anymore. After lunch she prepared more coffee and walked to the living room with Tommy and Steve.

"What do you have planned for today, kids?" Steve asks them while sitting in one of the couches. "Nothing, grandpa" Ana says with her usual smirk. Steve sighs and looks at Tommy to know his answer. "I think I'm just gonna rest" he says, Steve nods in approval and then looks back at the girl drinking her coffee. He was gonna ask if she was ok but her phone rang and he didn't got the chance. "Excuse me" she told them before walking away.

"I got a new mission for you. Ross wants you to get something that was stolen from the government" Fury told her. She doesn't work for SHIELD, she works for Fury, but sometimes the government would ask them to do some missions for them, since she is one of the best. They paid them well and it was out of SHIELD so no problems for that part. She didn't trusted them but money is money.

"When is it?" She asks him. "Tomorrow. I will sent an agent to send you the file. Is a stealth mission. Get it and come back. No killing and avoid fighting" he warned her. "Yes, sir" she said before hanging up the phone.

She came back to the living room and finished her coffee before going to leave her cup in the kitchen. Wanda, Nat, Vision, Pietro and Sam were there. She established a conversation with them until an agent came to give her the file for her next mission.

"Fury told me to give you this" Agent Connor told her. "Thanks" she said with a soft smile. She then turn back to see a smiling Wanda and she furrowed her eyebrows to her.

"He thinks your cute" Wanda says with a big smile. "Well, that's because I am" Ana said causing Wanda's smile to face. "Ha ha" she said.

"I told you no flirting" Nat says with a smirk. "I don't flirt" Ana said offended. "Yes you do" Wanda said smiling to her friend. "No I don't" Ana said still offended.

"You flirt with my sister" Pietro commented with a deadpanned face. "Well, she's got everything. I can't help it" Ana said smirking. Vision didn't looked offended cause she knew she was joking. Wanda laugh at her friend knowing she was just trying to get Pietro mad. They were good friends, best friends even, but nothing more.

"I still like your father better" Pietro said while walking away. She laugh at him and went back to the living room where both Steve and Tommy were sleeping. She took a picture of this and showed it to Nat and Sam. They all laughed at them and then she placed the picture in one of her room's wall, on top of the desk. There were lots of pics. Nat and her cooking, Wanda reading, Tony drinking coffee, Tommy laying on the training room's floor exhausted, etc.

The next day she putted her suit on and went to the mission. Her suit was a black cat-suit much like Natasha's but with a hood, and instead of the Black Widow logo it was a half moon. She also wore a black mask that covered hall of her face.

She got into the ventilation duct and went on top of the room where the box they had stolen was. She didn't knew who this people were as always, but they looked dangerous, not to her tho, she was probably worts. She opened the vent that went to that room and rolled a bomb with some type of tranquilliser that Fury gave to her so they would fall asleep. When she made sure that nobody was awake she walked in and took the box and got out of there.

She came back to find Ross and Fury waiting for her at the compound. Ross thanked her and paid them and she went to take a shower and change.
She came back to everyone having dinner.

"Hey. How was the mission" Nat asked her exited to hear about it. "Boring" she whined while grabbing her dinner and sitting with them. "What do you mean boring?" Nat asked her confused "I though you loved going to missions" she stated.

"Yeah but," she sighed "it was funnier when I got the chance to punch people in the face. Now there are this things that make people fall asleep and I want to knocked them up myself" she complained making everyone looked at her confused and scared.

"You want to punch people in the face?" Steve asked her worried about her mental health. "Yeah. I mean. Just taking something from someone without doing anything, it's kinda boring" she commented.

Steve looked at Nat with a 'Really?' face, she just shrugged her shoulders and went back to eat.

"So you want to punch people in the face, yeah?" Pietro asks, she nods and then he leans forward and says "Then join the Avengers and shut up" he sits normal again and continues eating. They were tying to talk to her into it but sutil. Pietro doesn't know what that word means so he just say it without thinking much about it.

"Over my dead body" she says with a smile and starts eating. Nat rolls her eyes and looks at Wanda and Tommy, when they meet her gaze she nods towards Anastasia. They take the hint and start talking to her.

"You know, " Wanda says her catching her attention "I think we could be a good team" she says smiling. "I don't do teams" Ana says looking back at her dinner.

"You did once" Tommy says smiling. After realising what he said his eyes wide open and he looks at her who is now looking at him.

'I'm gonna kill you' she tells him in his head. And now he looks at Wanda mouthing 'help'.

"What does he mean Anastasia?" Nat asks not knowing what he was talking about, which was weird.