11. You're making me dizzy

F*ck, Anastasia thinks.

"He's talking about the couple of missions we had to do together at HYDRA" ok, good lie. Nat looks at Tommy for reassurance and he just nods.

"Talking about missions" Steve says changing the subject, he looks at Tommy and starts to talk to him "Sam, Nat and I are going on a mission tomorrow morning. We think you're prepared and we could use the help of someone with you abilities for this mission" he says making Tommy smile like a little kid when they see candy.

"I'll warn you" Nat says making Tommy to look at her "It won't be easy" she says with a soft smile remembering the past.

"Yeah. We are after a dude that once broke my car" Sam says making everyone laugh "Hey! It's not funny! It was a nice car!" He says offended.

"Who is this guy?" Wanda asks curious. Nat and Steve look at each other before saying something. Steve nods at her in signal to tell her to say it.

"He's... he's Steve's old friend" Nat said with a soft smile. "Like most of them" Anastasia said and everyone laugh.

"He's dangerous now tho" Steve says with a serious face "HYDRA played with his mind and know that he escaped we have to find him and help him". Tommy and Ana looked at each other with the mention of HYDRA. She couldn't help but had a weird vibe about this whole situation.

"If he doesn't kill us first" Sam commented. "He won't" Nat said with hope "I know he won't". She had an history with this guy, Ana could see it in her eyes. "Well, he did try to in Washington D.C" Sam stated.

Tommy nodded knowing the events that happened there "SHIELD downfall?" He asked Steve who nodded.

"Downfall?" Pietro asked confused, knowing that SHIELD was active.

"Yeah" Nat said "We found out that SHIELD was full of HYDRA agents and SHIELD was destroyed. It was for the best. But as you can see it didn't die" she said smiling.

"What's his name?" Wanda asked. The twins and Tommy were really curious about it. Ana didn't care much.

"Bucky" Steve said smiling. "But he gained the name Winter Soldier at HYDRA". Anastasia's glass of water fell after hearing who Bucky was, but Pietro was able to catch it before it touched the floor. Everyone looked at her confused and she just looked at Tommy, both with worry in their eyes. No way, she thought.

"Anastasia are you ok?" Nat asked her watching the scene. "Be careful милый (darling)" Pietro said placing the glass of water back on the table. When he sat back in his chair he saw the look on Anastasia and Tommy's face.

"Anastasia?" Nat said again. She was shocked. She couldn't stop dreaming about him and now this. She tried to speak but she didn't know what to say. "Sorry I hit her by mistake and made her bite her tongue. She's cursing in my head right now" Tommy said saving the day.

"Oh. Ok" Nat said unsure about Tommy's excuse. "So are you up to?" Steve asks him. Tommy didn't know what to do. He wanted to say 'We know him' but he knew that Anastasia probably didn't want to talk about it. He met Bucky and all but Anastasia and Bucky were like brother and sister in HYDRA.

"Sure" Tommy says faking a smile. He looks at Ana who is looking at nothing and shows no emotion.

Anastasia didn't talk for the rest of the dinner. She was barely there to be honest. After dinner she and Tommy went to her room, she sat on the edge of her bed and Tommy was walking back and forth with his hands on his face. "You're making me dizzy" Anastasia was the first one to break the silence.

"They told us he was dead" He says. "I know" "Well, he isn't" "I know that too". He suddenly stops and looks at the door. "We should tell them" she didn't like the idea but she was on edge so she never said anything. Before she knew they were at the living room were the rest of the Avengers were. She sat on the floor and Tommy was on his foot.

"Hey! Dude!" Sam yelled "I told you not to scare me like that" he didn't like when Tommy or Pietro did their things and appeared by a matter of seconds. He always got scared.

"Yeah, right. Sorry" Tommy apologises to him "But this is important" everyone could tell by his voice that he was nervous. Pietro looked down to the floor to see Anastasia showing no emotion. Wanda also noticed this and told Nat who couldn't stop looking at her worried.

"What happens?" Steve asks him. Tommy sighs and looks at Anastasia "Please tell them" he begs her. She looks up to see everyone looking worried.

"We know him"she said, now everyone confused "Bucky". Steve looks at Natasha and she shakes her head to tell him that she didn't know this. "How?" Sam asked her. She looked at Tommy and he nodded while saying "They need to know". She sighed and started to talk looking down, never meeting their gaze.

"He trained me. They wanted me to go with him on missions. They said that we could be a good team. After the experiments we started training, it was hard but I got used to it. When I was 6 they thought I was ready, so they sent me on a mission with him, my first time killing someone. It went good, when we came back they made us partners. Then I gained a name, Lady Moon. They thought that it was funny so they made me a tattoo in my left arm that matches Bucky's star. The worst times were when he was frozen and I was left alone. Even with his brain washed he always took care of me. Sometimes he would remember some things. He told me about a girl he trained, how they fell in love" she paused to look at Nat. After realising at dinner that Nat had a thing with him and then learning who he was, she just pieced it together. She smiled a little bit, grateful that he did remember her at one point "He also talked about his skinny friend" she said looking at Steve who left a soft laugh remembering the 40's "We took care of each other. And then they also got Tommy" she looked at him and he got the hint.

"He trained me too. I didn't get to spend much time with him but he also took care of me when he started to trust me. We were a family, the only one we got there. I just went on a couple of missions with them, and sorry for this but thank god. I also got a tattoo, mine is a sun. They are very funny as you can see. We didn't know his name so we always called him Star, soldier didn't sound good" he sighed before continuing and tears were forming in his eyes while Anastasia was still not showing emotion "A couple of months before getting rescued he disappeared. They told us he was dead, probably they just moved him to a different base but lied to us. Until today we thought he was dead" Steve got up to hug him and sobs escaped his mouth. They all watched the boy crumble and the girl was barely alive.

"Why did they lie to you?" Nat said not taking her eyes away from her goddaughter. Tommy looked at Anastasia who now looked at Nat.

"To make me a weapon" Anastasia said.