19. No

Anastasia was waiting for her mom to get out of the dentist. It's been a couple of months since the last chapter. The team was working really hard on the mission about Rumlow. Pietro and her weren't actually dating, they liked each other and were seeing if it could actually work, while hiding from the rest of the Avengers and their families, since they didn't know how they would feel about it and there was no time for a chat about a not relationship.

"Thanks!" Her mom said to the dentist "Ready to go?" She asked her, she nodded and said goodbye to the people on the clinic.

"Can we go to Taco Bell?" Ana asked her mother while approaching the car. Laura laughed at her daughter, who was obsessed with the place.

"I won't be able to eat anything yet but sure. I'm sure your father and your siblings would love that" Laura said causing her daughter to smile. "How's everything going?" She asked her.

"It's great. I'm helping the Avengers on a mission for a while now" she said causing her mother to sigh "What?" She asked her confused.

"Nothing" her mother assured her but she could tell she was lying, she shot her a look causing her to confess "You are exactly like your father, and sometimes that's terrifying" she nodded knowing what she was talking about.

"Mom, I'm not going to join" Ana told her mother, who was already driving.

"You keep telling yourself that" Ana rolled her eyes at her and looked out of the window.

"You know I won't" she said lowly, Laura smiled softly, grateful at her.

"Thank you" she said to her daughter, Ana looked at her with a soft smile.

"I'm not just doing it for you" she confessed, her mother smiled widely and nodded.

"I know. That's why I'm thanking you" They smiled at each other and kept going "They love you, you know?" She said referring at her siblings.

"Obviously" she chuckled causing her mother to laugh.

"You've been spending much time with Tony, dear" her mother said causing her a loud laugh.

"I was like this before meeting him" "Yeah, but your ego got worst since you met him" they both laugh and went to Taco Bell, also ordering food for Nat and the Maximoff twins, that were going to have lunch with them.

Once they were at the farm, Laura went to see how Nathaniel was doing, meanwhile Ana went to the kitchen where her siblings were waiting for her.

"Look what I brought!" She showed them the food, they smiled widely and clapped their hands. She passed her obsession with Taco Bell to them, making it easier when she wanted to order tacos since it was 3 vs 2.

"They are going to get fat if you keep feeding them that trash" Nat said from behind them smirking.

"We will make exercise later, right guys?" She asked her younger siblings who nodded quickly. She smiled at Nat and winked, she had them on the palm of her hand. The Maximoff twins walked inside with Clint.

"I knew this would happen" Clint said referring to the food, Ana shrugged and waved to the twins. She got a call and went to another room.

"Hello?" She heard a weird noise before someone replied.

"Hello, little girl" her eyes widened and she fought the urge to throw the phone to the floor "We have unfinished business. Lady Moon has to come back".

"No" she simply said, looking blankly at the wall in front of her.

"Don't worry, we will arrange that. Just wait for us, maybe we could even bring the soldier" she ended the phone call immediately and walked into the kitchen.

"I have to go. Call Steve, he needs to hide Bucky" she grabbed a backpack that she had hidden under the stairs "Maybe even you have to hide Tommy. Don't call me, don't try to contact me. Just be safe" they all looked at each other confused and she stopped walking just when she was about to go outside, she turned around slowly "If I try to kill you, I'm sorry" she used her telekinesis to fly and disappear before their eyes.

"What just happened?" Nat asked everyone in the room, they all looked confused at the door, hoping that she would come back and say that it was just a sick joke.

She was prepared for this, she knew this day would come, it was impossible that they left her go when she was 10. She knew they would come back, but she had time to prepare for that day.

"I'm calling Steve" Nat said pulling her phone out slowly.

A couple of moths passed by. Nobody tried to contact Anastasia like she asked them to. Bucky was hiding in Europe, Tommy was still with the Avengers but he wouldn't be alone, never. Pietro wasn't taking it good, he realised he was falling in love with her just a couple of days before she disappeared and he wasn't able to talk to her. She didn't have a problem with being off the grid, she even liked it, but she did missed her family, she even missed the Avengers. She was walking down a street in France, she was hiding in a big city, where nobody could realise she wasn't from there, she first thought of Paris but it could be too obvious, she ended up in Perpignan. She wouldn't be there for long tho, she had already been in South America, Africa, Russia, and more, never stopped moving. The place she stayed at the most was Wakanda, she heard about the place when her father was explaining the whole situation of Ultron and he talked about where vibranium came from. She thought it could be a good place to hide since not a lot of people knew about it and HYDRA wouldn't find her there. She discovered that it was actually nothing like people used to say, she explained her situation to Prince T'Challa who was the one who found her walking around the frontier. He let her spend a couple of weeks there but she moved knowing it was a bad idea to stay, she made friends with them tho. They helped her a lot and she was eternally grateful for that.

She went to a grocery store, wanting to buy some supplies. She wore a leather jacket with a hood, black skinny jeans, boots, gloves with her fingers uncovered, a green top tank and some glasses.

"Comment pourrais-je vous aider? (How could I help you?" The nice woman asked her, she smiled at her and placed her groceries on the table separating them.

"Je voudrais acheter ceci (I would like to but this)" Ana said with a soft smile, she handed the money to the woman and felt observed, that made her smile drop. She took her bag and started to walk out trying not to look suspicious. This is it, she thought. She saw two men walking towards her, they looked like HYDRA, in fact, they were HYDRA, she sighed and turned around, two other men behind her. She took the ketchup she bought and throw it to one of them, then started to throw the rest of the things she bought to all four men. When she finished she used the bag to choke one of them, before he could fall she  rolled to the floor and throw a knife she had hidden in her sleeve to another one. Two left, she thought. One of them tried to shoot her but she used her abilities to catch the gun "I'm sorry. You needed that?" She asked with a fake worried expression before smirking. She used the gun to shoot at the two men left. She looked around seeing that everyone in the street was looking at her. Fuck.
She started to run away when something sharped touched her leg, well, this is going great. She passed out due to the drugs and was carried by HYDRA men to a van.

"Nat. You got to see this" Sam said to her. All the Avengers went to the conference room where a video of Anastasia fighting four men showed up.

"Did she really just throw ketchup at one of them?" Tony asked in disbelief.

"She was trained to use whatever she had in front of her to fight" Tommy commented, not taking his eyes out of the screen "Do we know if they took her?" He asked clenching his jaw.

"This is from a bank surveillance camera" Tony said showing a video of her being taken by HYDRA.

"I have to call Clint" Nat said rushing out of the room, trying hard not to cry.

"What do we do now?" Pietro asked worried about the girl he loved.

"I don't know" Steve confessed, making everyone sigh.