18. Now you shut up

"Who's your buyer?" Anastasia asked the man with grey hair while grabbing him from the collar of his shirt.

"I won't tell you" he said a little scared. She rolled her eyes and placed a knife on his throat "Rumlow" he said almost instantly. She let go of him and then slipped down his throat. She called Fury to tell him that it was done.

"It's done. He's dead and he gave me the information" she told him over the phone.

"Good. Now head back" he order her.

"Sir. I think you want to call the Avengers on this. It's Rumlow" she told him while getting into the black SUV she used to get there.

"I'm calling a meeting. See you there" he ended the call and she drove back to the compound.

"Fury called. Said he's coming in about an hour" Nat told the rest of the Avengers.

"Told you why?" Steve asked her placing down his newspaper.

"He just told me there's gotta be an urgent meeting. He said we want to hear it" She told him "FRYDAY, inform us when Fury gets here" Nat asked the AI.

"What do you think it is?" Sam asked Steve. He shook his head having no idea of what it could be.

35 minutes later The Avengers walked inside the meeting room. On each side of the big screen where Anastasia and Fury.

"Sit down, please" Fury told them. They all sat around the table, in the seats they would usually use when they came into that room.

"What it is, Fury?" Steve asked him. Anastasia could feel the gaze of Pietro on her, they hadn't talk for about two weeks, she's still processing her feelings towards the boy and doesn't know what to do. Fury nodded to Anastasia indicating she could start speaking.

Imagines started to appear in the monitor of weapons and buildings getting destroyed. "A couple of weeks ago we got a call saying a group of men were using advanced weapons to kill innocents" she started to explain, then a photo of the man she killed earlier showed up in the monitor "This is Clark Morrison. He was creating new prototypes of weapons, some of those are forbidden to be created as Mr. Stark well knows" he nodded while everyone look confused at not just why she was there but also why she called Tony Mr.Stark, she was working so she had to be formal. "Morrison didn't just broke the law but he also started to sell his new weapons to an specific buyer" then Fury carried on.

"This morning Agent Barton was sent on a mission in which she discovered the identity of this buyer" the next picture to show up was one of Rumlow "Most of you already know him, for the ones who don't, this is Brock Rumlow, he used to work for SHIELD, he is one of those who are actually HYDRA" he came to a stop when Tony raised his hand "Yes, Mr. Stark?".

"What do we have to do with this?" He asked causing Ana to roll her eyes. Fury sighed and looked at Steve.

"We've been looking for him" Steve told his teammate, making Bucky shift uncomfortable on his seat.

"Can I ask why?" Tony leaned forward placing his elbows on the table and looking at Steve.

"We need to end what's left of HYDRA, he and his team are dangerous, as you can see" he said pointing to the monitor. "What do you need from us?" He asked Fury.

"We're just trying to help with your mission. I'm pretty sure Agent Barton will be helpful" Ana shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"When I told you to call the Avengers I meant give the information to them so they can continue with the mission. I'm not helping them, I've got things to do" she complained at Fury.

"The things you have to do are order by me. I'm sure there won't be a problem if you go with them to a couple of missions" he told her. She looked around and everyone was ok with it, but she wasn't.

"Well, I have a problem with it" she said nodding her head. He rolled his eyes and looked at Steve.

"She has all the information. I'm gonna go" he looked back at Ana "I'll call you later to make sure you didn't killed anyone" she rolled her eyes and he walked away.

"So... You are on the team now?" Tony asked confused by the situation.

"Not in a thousand years" she said clearly pissed off. "We gotta get Rumlow soon. If I'm going to help you I need you to actually work, no make a joke out of everything" she sat on a chair and sighed.

Steve stood up and clapped his hands together "Ok. Team, Anastasia. Let's get to work" they all nodded in response.

"I can't believe you are finally join us" Tommy said excitedly. It didn't even passed a week before he talked to her again. He also apologised to Addi when he realised he was being hard on her.

"That's because I'm not" Ana said laying on her bed, defeated by his stubbornness.

"Have you talked to Pietro yet?" He asked her changing the subject. She threw a pillow at him hitting him in the head.

"I'm done with you" she whined, he shot her a look causing her to roll her eyes "I just don't know what to do yet" she confessed.

"If you like him then just say it. He will be more than happy" he said sitting next to her.

"And then what? We start dating? That's disgusting" she said causing him a laugh.

"You really are impossible, aren't you?" He said while laughing causing her a chuckle.

"You know me already, no need to ask" he nodded and went back to his room, stopping before closing the door. "Talk to him!" she groaned at her friend and decided that it was time. It's been two weeks, it's now or never, she thought.

She knocked on his bedroom's door and he quickly opened it. His hair was a mess and he only wore pijama pants.

"Sorry. You were asleep?" She asked him thinking that she just woke him up.

"No. I was just laying in my bed, thinking" he said awkwardly. She nodded and looked away not knowing what to say anymore "Do you want to come inside?" He asked shyly. She just enter the room and looked at him.

"I like you, I think" she blurted out, he looked at her confused, which made her think that he didn't like her back.

"You think?" He asked her "I'm gonna need something better that 'I think'" she rolled her eyes and sat on his bed.

"You keep repeating yourself, you know that?" He chuckled and stood in front of her.

"I would love to stop, but you won't let me" he said causing her to roll her eyes, again.

"I like you, ok? I don't know how to do this things, go easy on me" she said pissed off, he nodded and smiled at her.

"I like you too, but I think you already knew that" he said with a soft smile.

"Yeah, well. Everybody knows it" she said causing him a laugh. She smiled at him, and he kneeled down in front of her.

"Now what?" He asked her while looking at her lips, she was scared, I'm not gonna lie, but she wanted to take this new step on her life.

"Now you shut up" she said leaning forward. He leaned forward too, smiling and not taking his gaze off her lips till they kissed. Her hands were on his face while his were on her butt. Eventually they both got up and he pushed her to a wall. They kissed passionately, he had a hand on the wall for support and the other one on her waist. Suddenly he took of her shirt, leaving her half naked as she wasn't wearing a bra, he admired her for a second before kissing her again. They ended up on his bed, she being on top of him and completely naked, like him. Then they switched sides and he started to kiss her neck, making her moan softly, trying not to be heard by anyone. He then reached for a condom, after making sure that that's what she wanted. That night they slept in the same bed cuddling, none of them having a nightmare.