13. It was self-defence

"Woke up" Pietro said shaking Ana who just groaned. "Woke up!" "Jezz, relax" she said with her eyes still closed.

He laid next to her wanting to annoy her, but she was sleepy and didn't even notice. He realised that and throw her out of the bed.

"Ouch!" She screamed getting up. "Get out of my bed before I kill you" she said trying to get inside of her bed again but he didn't let her. "Fine" she walked off of her room and he stayed there thinking he won.

He went to the kitchen expecting her to be there but he only saw his sister and Vision.

"Pietro! I told you to take her here" Wanda said to her brother while preparing coffee. "I thought she was coming here" he looked around but he couldn't see her.

He went back to her room and she wasn't there. He then went to the training room, the labs, the conference room and more places before going back to the kitchen. "I cannot find her" he said out of breath.

"FRIDAY, can you tell me where Anastasia is?" Wanda said out loud. "She's at Mr. Maximoff room". They all looked at each other confused and went to Pietro's room to find a sleepy Anastasia on his bed. If you asked Pietro, a really cute one.

Pietro looked at her like she was a puppy and started to laugh. Wanda went to wake her up but Anastasia held out her hand stopping her.

"I swear to you Maximoff. If you try to wake me up again I will slip out your throat" Anastasia said with her head buried onto Pietro's pillow.

"Sometimes you can be very scary you know?" Wanda said laughing at her friend. Anastasia just nodded. "Now it's not one of those times" she said with her thick sokovian accent. Ana sat up with her legs crossed.

"Hi my favourite Maximoff" she said smiling. Wanda chuckled and told her to go and have breakfast, she nodded and walked past Pietro winking at him.

"Can I ask what were you doing at my brother's bed?" Wanda asked with a teasing tone. "He was on mine so I went to his" She said smirking.

She served herself a coffee and watched from the counter Wanda and Vision flirt, she couldn't help but smile.

"You know, next time you go to my bed make sure I'm in it, yeah?" Pietro said behind her. She scoffed and turn around to find him smiling and winking at her.

"You know, next time you go to my bed make sure I'm not in it, yeah?" She said mimicking him. He rolled his eyes and she went to go sit next to the couple but when she was half way she saw the team walking inside with someone behind them. She accidentally dropped her mug, which Pietro caught before it touched the floor. When he goes to handed it to her he sees a shocked Ana and then looks at the same direction as her.

"Moon?" Bucky said happily that she was ok. She couldn't speak tho, it seemed like she saw a ghost, and she kinda did. She found out that he was alive just a couple of days before but having him in front of her just brought back things she thought she forgot.

"Star..." she finally said. She ran to hugged him and he opened his arms waiting for her. They hugged for what it felt like an eternity.

"You've grown so much" he said with tears on his eyes. "Sorry, I wanted to stay a kid forever but you know, getting older" she said sarcastically.

Tommy went next to them and they all shared a big hug.

"Please seat, Vis and I prepared breakfast" Wanda said inviting everyone to eat her delicious pancakes.

They all sat, Nat, Steve, Ana and Tommy near Bucky, as they were the ones who knew him better.

"I heard about you a couple of months back. Something about Australia. What happened there?" Bucky asked Anastasia. She shook her head and told him that it was better not to talk about it. He nodded knowing it was a mission and by the look on her face he knew it went well for her, bad for the other guys.