Why we should all fear Izuwu Midowia

Smol Broccoli: Hey @everyone

Secret Grandchild: What's wrong?

Smol Broccoli: I'm bored.

Secret Grandchild: RUN!

Secret Love Child: NOOOOO!

Taxi Mom: Oh, no...

Staby Staby UwU: 🎶We're all dead🎶

Katy Perry❄️🔥: ... Rip us

Blood dad: Please be reasonable.

Tiktok: Come beat me up if that cures your boredom.

Trans Queen: Izu, please, think carefully on your next actions.

Copy Paste: Scratch that!!
Izu, we beg you, don't be too mean!!

✨GLIMAH!!✨:✨And then ✨I✨ am emotional✨

SPIIIIIIIIIINNN: Have you seen him when he his bored or angry? He is a feral animal.

Fast Dad: Midoriya??

Smol Broccoli: First Victim!! Iida has tried to murder somebody in this chat!

Fast Dad: STAIN IS IN THIS CHAT?

Best Big Bro: You tried to kill somebody?

Fast Dad: Not the point.
Anyways:
STAIN IS IN THIS CHAT??

Tired Dad: Iida, stop pretending he was your only murder trial.

Smol Broccoli: Next victim! Aizawa and President Mic are actually in love with a man they haven't seen in like 15 years.

Loud dad: I... how do you know that?

Smol Broccoli: 😋

Blood dad: See.

Smol Broccoli: Next victim!!
He has a crush on All Might!!

Blood Dad: WTAF???

Dad for All: Young Midoriya, that is going out limits.

Smol Broccoli: Your name is literally your opposite. Besides, you left a clearly depressed kid, who had been clearly suffered from either bullying or abuse, or both in a freaking rooftop, after crushing his dreams.

Raven: Toshi, we will be discussing this.

Smol Broccoli: Nighteye lied about seeing All Might's death. He just saw All Might with Stain the Hero Killer and assumed that he was going to die in that encounter.

Area 51: Auch.

Smol Broccoli: You hate your aspect, even though since you are the popular kid that everybody loves. Also, because a kid called you alien you see yourself has somebody who has suffered lots of bullying, even though there are several kids just in our class who hat it WAY worse than you.

Manly 1: Midobro, that is going a little to far...

Smol Broccoli: Your hair is black, you want to fuck Kachan so bad it hurts, you have lots of depression, and you fake a smile almost as good as me.

Staby Staby UwU: Your depression is amazing.

Smol Broccoli: Rich from a girl whose definition of bi panic is trying to stab her crush.

Endewhore: STOP! YOU ARE A VILLAIN!!

Smol Broccoli: You literally abused your kids so bad that three of them tried to commit suicide, your wife went mad, and don't let me start on the numbers of casualties.

Moon: Midoriya...

Smol Broccoli: Yes.

Moon: You should stop...

Smol Broccoli: Sorry, but I'm not going to do it.
Also, you're amazing, your quirk is the coolest thing I have ever see, and you are just... perfect. I am saying this on a platonic way, don't worry Mirio.

MOMo: So you are not going to roast him?

Smol Broccoli: Why would I?
Also, are we going to talk about the fact that your parents make you be all skinny and stuff when you are starving and your quirk would work way better if you atleast were a little... I'm going to use the expression bigger. Not saying this in a bad way, cause(fuck society for not having a better word for this) fat girls are really  pretty. Not my type though.

Wine Mom: What's your type?

Smol Broccoli: I am demi.
Also, you and your wife, Emi Fukado, aka ms. Joke are looking for a legal way for you to adopt Momo right now.

Sparky Sparky Boom Man: DEKU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Smol Broccoli: You use me as a way to prove that you are better, actually that you are even a human being, but they say you do it's really twisted: you attack me and are mean and stuff.

Secret Grandchild: Izuku...

Smol Broccoli: In a really twisted way you had a crush on All Might and he is your uncle, even though you had no idea until I pointed it out and All Might is still clueless. Also, you're dad favorite, even though your the only one that's adopted.

Copy Paste: 😂😂

Smol Broccoli: ...

Copy Paste: WAIT, NO, I AM SORRY!!

Smol Broccoli: You have a twin brother, a adoptive brother and a sister, those three aren't even related, also you want to be in 1-a, you have a crush on one of 1-a guys, and you won't stop talking about it.

Gimme Money UwU: How did you know about that.

Smol Broccoli: Me and Neito are spending the break together.
Also, your username is a sentence you have said multiple times while robbing people.

Music Emo: This is actually really scary...

Smol Broccoli: You're still not over the fact you want to be a hero and not a musician, even though your parents are totally ok with it.

Pikachu 2.0: I'm scared... Mom!!

Smol Broccoli: Due to all the bullying you suffered in middle school you pretend to be stupid, and pretend you do that thing with your brain so it feats more, but you're actually freaking smart. Also, when Nezu referred Polyamorous you decided to search it and the moment you found about it was "the best moment in your life" cause that explained why did you have multiple crushes.

Taxi Mom: Izuku that's enough.

Smol Broccoli:...
Your "lovers" are in this groupchat.
I'm done.

Area 51: And we are traumatized.

Secret Grandchild: Trust us, trauma is way worse.

Like do you want any ship with anyone?
Cause like, I only got plans for the ones from the description, but I can add something. Like in this story Momo and Kendo are besties, but I can make them date, if you want. (You can read the story like that) Jirou would still date Momo, though.
And Shinsou, do you want him with somebody?
And like, who do you want with Kaminari?
Like, I just won't ship Tododeku and Izuku x Toga, etc cause they're siblings.