Why LOV are a traumatized family

We walked through the park, watching the starts. It was a bit cold, and we were the only ones there but that was ok.

– So, is it now I'm going to find about why three UA students were on the LOV hide out?

He let out a small, humorless laugh.

– Let's sit down.

We sat on the bench, and he took a deep breath.

– First thing you need to know: all of the guys in the groupchat that you don't who they are, are a part of the League.

– So, until now, no surprises.

– Yes. Second, All for One doesn't let us quit.

– He... what?

– All for One is an awful... monster. He's the only one in the League who's truly a villain. Besides him... we all want to quit. That's what the groupchat is about. We want to run away, but we can't. We weren't sure if we just told you guys all that you would believe, so... that was an idea that Izuku had when he got drunk.

– So, you're stuck...

– I... we are.

He was so sad...

– Chizome, I promise, I'll do everything that I can to get you guys out of there.

He nodded, slowly.

– Second... this is going to be a shock... remember Oboro Shiramuko?

I looked at him. What did he had to do anything? The cloud haired boy was my friend and classmate while I was at UA, and he had die on our second year. It's been a long time, but sometimes some of us(mainly Erasermic and Midnight) still had trouble getting over his death.

– He's... he's a Nomu.

– A... What?

– When he died All for One brought him back to life and made him a Nomu, making him the only Nomu who can talk and think. Recently there was an accident with the doctor and he got all of his memories back.

– Do... do I know him?

– You do. He is Appa aka Taxi Mom aka Kurogiri.

– I fought my friend...

– When you fought him, he wasn't your friend, he was a puppet on your friend body.

I nodded, feeling a little better, but with tears cornering my eyes.

– What else? – I said, my voice failing a little.

– Um... – said Chizome, patting my back a little. – All for One has three kids. The first is Tomura, of course, the second is Izuku...

– So that's why he was there.

– Yes. And the last one... is Neito.

I stopped. I had been teaching the number one villain son. If I was a little more careful, if I had follow my instinct when he screamed that something was wrong when that weird blond lady appeared on the parents-teacher conference, If I have looked a little closer... I could have noticed and saved him sooner.

– Hey, it's not your fault. If you had tried to do anything before, things would end badly for all of the involved.

He rubbed my back, looking kinda of guilty.

– Neito is Izuku's brother by is father side... and Himiko, which you know as Toga, brother by his mother side. After their mother gave birth to them, he killed her and took them under his care. Izuku was different. He was free until when he was 4 and went to the doctor. Unfortunately for him this specific doctor worked for One for All, and made his life a living hell.

I nodded, and we stayed in silence for a while.

– So... who's that guy that goes like yes and no and that?

– That's Jin. Twice. They have MPD and... well it's complicated. But they have a good heart.

– Who's Trans Queen?

– Mag. Big sis. Magne. She was bullied and other because she is transgender and her quirk.

– Tiktok?

– Kai Chisaki. Overhaul. AFO, that's how we treat All for One, made him do some really sick things, but he is nice and regrets it all. He has a little sister, Eri, that we all love.

– Magic Dad.

– Conpress. Atsuhiro Sako. The kids say he reminds them of some guy from a TV show, so they call him Shiro. He's Overhaul crush. And he is everybody dad.

– I'm going to guess that Staby Staby UwU is Toga.

– Yes, she is Himiko. You already know how did she join.

– What about that Spin guy?

– He is Spinner. Shuichi Igushi. Nicknames are Liz and Sushi. Joined because we were the first ones to accept him and his quirk.

We stayed in silence for a while. Yes, again. It was a lot to process, ok!

– What about you?

– What?

– You. Stain, the hero killer. Chizome Akaguro. Who are you? What made you join the League? Weren't you... a UA student?

– I was. I realized all that shitty things that were going on and I just... tried to change. The society point of view. Didn't work though. So... I became a vigilante. At first... killing was an accident. Eventually... it was kind of part of my day. Kill whoever crossed my path, my beliefs. In a really sick way... I was addicted. I couldn't stop. I'm still working on it, though. Now my only addition is to sugar and this show called Umbrella Academy.

He got up.

– I need to get going if I don't want to get caught. This was nice. Next time, you can talk about yourself.

He carefully placed a kiss in my check and walked away, leaving me dumbfounded.

– Goodbye – I finally said, to low for him to hear me.

Ok, I think this went well... do you want me to write more of them??