I joined Vlad King support/love but not simp club. Suck it up.

First: WHY THE FUCK I CAN'T FIND ANY FANART OF THIS MAN?? LIKE YHE ONLY PICTURE THAT WAS WELL DRAWN WAS A FANART OF VLAD KING X ENDEWHORE?? LIKE, WHAT THE FUCK?? Instead, here's a song that I listened while writing this chapter. Search it on Spotify. It's nice.

So, breaking stereotypes, me, a manly hero was buying groceries. Wait, did I just used the word manly? I'm spending to much time with Tetsutetsu.

Anyways, I was like walking around, and stuff, coming back home, when I noticed four kids, looking a little down.

There was a guy who looked like a broccoli, another with half of his hair white and the other one red, and two blonde twins...

– Kids!! – I called, making some people look at me.

They looked up, and Neito smiled, running towards me, followed by the others(Midoriya and the others).

– Dad! – he greeted, hugging me.

– Not yet, kid. Hello, Himiko, Izuku, Shoto.

The girl looked a little surprised by the polite greeting, the broccoli boi waved back and Shoto nodded.

– So, what are you doing?

– We convinced dad to let us go for a walk, so we decided to buy ice cream, but... we kinda of forgot the money. So we're heading back to the hideout. – explained the greenette.

I smiled, chuckling. The amount of times that happened to me and my friends while we were at UA...

– Let's go, kids.

– What? – asked Shouto, confused.

– Imma buy you ice cream.

– We don't want to bother!! – exclaimed guess who.

– Look, I got a lot of money teaching, and being a pro hero, and you guys, plus Chizome and and my dog are the only way I can spend it.

– Thank... thank you – cried Himiko.

– Hey it's ok. It's my way of apologizing for not finding out and helping you sooner.

The kids smiled, and we headed to the ice cream parlor.

**************

The ice creams they bought:

Izuku – Green Apple(my personal favorite!)
Shoto – Strawberry plus chantilly
Himiko – Caramel
Monoma – Blueberry
Vlad King – White Chocolate

*************

After getting ice creams we went and walked around in the park. For children raised by villains they are great! (I just realized that I don't know anything about Shoto's story, I'll ask Chizome about that later)

– So, do you know exactly what are we doing? – questioned Shoto.

– Not really. Chizome just told me why, but what? Nope, he left me in the dark. Like, literally, he walked away and left in the park at like 11 pm.

– Thag sounds like him – jokes Neito. He was acting like a whole other person, more shy and happy than the boy I would usually see in class.

– Well, we are doing lyric pranks. It's impressive how much we can identify with certain lyrics – explained Midoriya – and I have an idea.

The three others looked at the greenette, while I flinched. He was All for One son, but with that smile he could be perfectly related with Nezu.

– And what is it?

– Well, there is this song I really like. It's called  **** ** **** by ********.

– I know that song!!

– Yea, I thought that with this we could include you and Miruko without a problem. Besides it's angsty and cute, so it fits our vibe!!

– It's a deal!

Toga looked at her watch.

– We need to go or dad will be mad. It was nice physically meeting you, dad1.

He ruffled her hair.

– Calm down, Himiko, I'm not your dad – she looked a little down, so I decided to add – yet.

They giggled, and just as they were disappearing, Izuku shouts:

– Kan-sensei, about apologizing, don't worry, we are working about it!!

Well, now I'm scared.

*************

Groupchat

Smol Broccoli: @everyone

Secret Grandchild: What is this. I thought we were just doing this tomorrow.

Smol Broccoli: We are.
This is another thing

Rät but make it bird: Did you blackmailed somebody again?

Smol Broccoli: Nope! Just threatened!!

Staby Staby UwU: Izuku, what did you this time?

Smol Broccoli: C'mon, you were with me the whole afternoon!!

Tired Dad: Just tell us what it is problem child.

Smol Broccoli: Ok, ok
Vlad King
Is
.
.
.

Wine Mom: Just tell us damnit!

laughing gas: Honey, breathe.

Mom b: relationship goals

Vampire Dad: IZUKU I KNOW WHAT ARE YOU DOING DONT YOU DARE I BEG YOU!!

Tired Emo: First name basis?🤨

Copy Paste: Me, Izuku, Shoto and Imi were walking around this afternoon and we bumped into him, and we ended up spending the afternoon with him.

Staby Staby UwU: He bought us ice cream!!

Rät but make it bird: So that's what you do when you walk around?
Next time I'm joining!!

✨GLIMMAH!!✨: ✨Can't we just skip to the part where Midoriya spills the tea?✨

Katy Perry❄️🔥: Spill the tea...?

Secret Love Child: Shouto, I swear to fucking god-

Vampire Dad: I know I'm bad, but do you need to do this? 😖

Taxi mom: Be glad he is making it quick and not with one of those things

Smol Broccoli: Who said it was going to be quick😏
Who said I'm not making they do one of those things?😏😏

Vampire Dad: Well, I'm dead.

Staby Staby UwU: RIP Vlad King

Copy Paste: We will never forget your memory.

Blood Dad: He was so young...😔😔

Trans Queen 👸🏽: I'm sorry for you.

Raven: What the actual hell is going on here?

Area 51: Can't you just tell us???

Smol Broccoli: Ok, ok
Vlad King is dating somebody.

This chat has been muted for 12 hours

Hello fellow humans.
Did you know that TWISTED SUTURE WAS PUBLISHED YESTERDAY?!?!?!😁😁😁
I love the five pages I saw

Anyways, hope you enjoy this chapter, and stay safe!!