The ✨hackers✨

Eraserhead created a groupchat

Eraserhead added Naomasa, Ms. Joke, All Might, Nighteye, Midnight , Fat Gum, Kamui Woods, Cementoss, M Mountain, Ingenium and Ectoplasm

M Mountain: Why did you created this groupchat?

Eraserhead: I thought this was a good idea.
To try and discuss what the hell is going on.

Midnight: Yes. So first, what do you think his going on with Sekijiro?

Naomasa: I searched a little, and I found out that he went on a dinner with this guy yesterday.

Ms Joke: OMG, what did he looked like?

Naomasa: Kind of weird.
He was short, but clearly did sports and those kind of stuff.
Like damn, he had muscles!!

Nighteye: I'm feeling a little attached.

Naomasa: Let's face it, everybody here has muscles.
Except me.

Fat Gum: You do have muscles like abs and stuff, they're just hidden!!

Midnight: You're like the pro hero version of Koda.

Cementoss: Shouldn't we be talking about the whole Stain and Sekijiro and our students acting weird thing, and not who has abs?

Kamui Woods: Good point.

Nighteye: I wonder how the country hasn't fallen to the hands of the villains yet.

Eraserhead: That's the kind of thing that keeps me awake at night.
That and what the fuck is Nezu.
Is he mouse?
A dog?
A human with a mutation quirk?
A rabid?
A bear?
A combination of all of the above??
WHAT IS HE???

President Mic: Shouta, NO!

Nighteye: Shut up all of you.
Let's save that questions for our existencial crisis in the middle of the night, and focus on the chat problem

Kamui Woods: Are you ok?

Ectoplasm: We're pros.

Kamui Woods: Good point

Naomasa: FOCUS!!

Kamui Woods: Sorry😔

Naomasa: All right, let's put all of the information we got together.
We are going to ignore the fact that I couldn't find anything about Eri.
First we got Secret Grandchild.

Eraserhead: He killed his family when his quirk manifested, so his quirk can be related with people.

Cementoss: That just proves that he has a strong quirk. All Might's quirk or mine or well, almost everyone here quirks could kill somebody accidentally kill somebody.

Na. Joke: Also, he seems to be Midoriya and Monoma brother.

Cementoss: That just proves my point.
Midoriya's quirk is really similar to All Might's!!

All Might: Trust me in this, Young Midoriya's quirk has nothing to do with any quirk from his family.

Naomasa: Ok, that's good.
Next, Secret Love Child.

Ingenium: I think that it's pretty obvious that he is Touya Todoroki.
But he "killed" himself a long time ago, and now is kinda of hard to know who he is.

Midnight: What was his quirk?

Ingenium: It was Endewhore quirk.

Midnight: Also, he is in a relationship with Hawks and Secret Grandchild, and by the way they talked in "slap to sleep" it seemed like this wasn't their first time dating.