1.

A/N: Hey guys! So,this is going to be taken from the moment of bliss segment from Raw  back on Oct,26,2020. So with out further ado, Let's start!

Alexa's POV:

"Welcome to a very special moment of bliss, my guest tonight went to hell and back last night by defeating Drew McIntyre for the wwe championship at hell in a cell, please welcome the new 14 time world champion, Randy Orton!" I said with joy. I watched as He made his way down the ramp towards the ring, towards me. He kept looking around,for some reason. Like something bad was going to happen to him! I watched as he walked past me and stopped to stare. Looking into his eyes, a smirk started to form across my face. He walked towards the ropes and did his little pose, holding the wwe championship above his head. He went towards the other chair and grabbed the microphone. I motioned towards the chair for him to sit down. "You can take a seat Randy, I promise I won't bite." I started to laugh. "No, I'm good I think I'll stand." he said. Smirking I said, "Suit yourself, let's talk about your monumental victory last night, one for the ages I would say. Now, did it surprise you that you would delivery such a super-duper performance?" He looked confused. "What is there to be surprised about? Was I surprised last night that I won hell in a cell, was I surprised last night that I became a 14 time world heavyweight champion? No,I wasn't surprised,but you want to talk about surprises, do you by any chance have a surprise for me?" I laughed, "No surprises,I mean what good talk show host wouldn't want to have the wwe champion on their show, duh! Especially after last night when you and Drew McIntyre, burned the house down."  I started laughing at the irony. "And, there it is. Burn the house down, huh? Listen Bliss, I know Bray Wyatt better than anybody. I know that he's close, so I'm going to ask you this one time and one time only, where is The Fiend?" I just started laughing, because why would I tell him? I was kinda surprised to see Drew marching down the ramp, I mean I wasn't expecting to half two guests! I jumped up on the top turnbuckle to watch the fight, I began to laugh because I mean, it kinda was hilarious! Drew started throwing the chairs, c'mon it's my show! Drew backed into the corner, and I figured what was coming next. Until the lights started to go out. I thought it might be time to go, because I didn't really want to see what would happen next. I thought about what just happened between me and him, and I just smiled.

A/N: Omg, that toke me awhile, rlly excited to write this!!! See you guys in the next chapter