4.

Alexa's Pov: I woke up to a very familiar sight, the funhouse. It toke me a while to gather my thoughts on what had happened. Did I really just let him do that? Yes, apparently I did. Having no knowledge of what happened after my eyes closed. Maybe he just wanted to bring me here to punish me? No, that couldn't be it, because why did he bring me here of all places? He probably thought now that The Fiend is gone He can do what He wants. I looked around no sign of Randy, He really left me alone, on a chair, hands tied. Then I noticed all of the puppets were destroyed. What is he up t- My thoughts were cut off by the door opening. He stood there, not menacing, but still looked like a threat. "Oh, you're awake." I clenched my fist behind my back. 'Yeah? By the way, what's going on?' My hands softened up when He smiled at me. 'What's your motive in all this? What are you trying to accomplish?' He walked behind me as my hands felt free. He walked back into my line of sight, holding a small knife. Kneeling in front of me as he grabbed my hand. "Y'know, I didn't want to hurt you, I was only trying to get The Fiend out of my life forever." He smirked at me as my heart started pounding. 'Well, why target me for your own benefit? Why make me the victim?' He laughed, "That's simple, you are close to him so, if I go after you, he'll be close by, SO I can get exactly what I want."

Letting go of my hand, he walked towards the door. My heart started to race again. When he opened the door I was shocked to see HE was standing in the doorway. Randy started to back up, towards me. I was currently standing, when he grabbed me. "Take one more step,and she gets hurt." He's gonna move, I know it. He's the one who keeps me safe. I know he won't let me get hurt. He had moved closer to Randy and I, No fear in either or their eyes. I was thrown to the ground. My hand scraped the ground and started to bleed. Wouldn't passing out from blood loss be great right now? They just kept fighting while I was on the floor wondering when this would stop. C'mon Alexa get up. I looked over and saw Randy was down. I felt my eyes get heavier. I looked up to see HIM standing over me. He reached out for my hand, taking it willingly, He helped me up. I noticed that his 'heal' glove was covering my blood gushing hand. We walked towards the door. As I looked back towards Randy, to my surprise He was already looking at me. I just locked eyes with him, just like that. It was that easy.

A/N: So, this chapter had the fiend come back in a different way. I'm kinda going for a love triangle story, so this is gonna be fun! Thanks so much for reading!