5.

A/N: Probably most of the rest of this story is gonna be written in Alexa's pov.

Alexa's pov: I felt overjoyed as I walked down to the ring to come face to face with the viper. He just looked genuinely angry. I mean, I would be too if what happened to him happened to me. I mostly have nothing to do with this, but he called me out and I don't want to act like a coward. "I'm glad you came out here." He still looked angry, but also in a way, happy. Like he was excited to see me. 'Eh, nothing better to do.' He looked perplexed, "Oh, so your not causing chaos or anything, that's weird." Is He trying to piss me off? 'Why does everybody think that? I'm not that crazy.' He smirked, "That's really the way you describe yourself?" Yep, He's definitely trying to piss me off. 'You're a little bit crazy yourself, so I wouldn't be talking.' I looked around at the dozens of screens in the Thunderdome. It was a surreal feeling, just being directly in front of him.

'Look Randy, I know I should but, I don't have anything against you, y'know forgive and forget? That's not the same for him, He forgives, but He never forgets..." A grin spread across his face, "Why don't you hate me for what I've done? Shouldn't you want to kill me?" A tiny fabric of my being wanted to hurt him so badly that he wouldn't be able to harm anyone like that again, but most of self kinda, related to him, when I was the goddess of the wwe. He's one of those people who the whole locker room respects. 'I don't hate you, I'm just not entirely fond of you. I was sorta like you years back, I was hated back then, which is how you are now.' His everlasting smirk started to fade. "Everybody doesn't hate me, they fear and respect me, which you should do the same. I scoffed, 'You're not threatening. I feel you always act like you're on top of the world, but you're just as low as I am.' He started to mock me. "Would that be bad?" How could I hate him right now, He's trying to flirt with me. "I'm actually surprised that your little 'Friend' hasn't come out yet." Oh you just wait. Soon after that thought, the light had started to go out. Me and Randy just stared at each other. When the light went on, Randy and I were on the ramp. I watched as HE was in the ring. Randy placed his hands on my shoulders. As thoughts raced through my head. He turned me towards himself. What's he gonna do? He leaned in towards me and kissed me. I felt that like I've just been, basically impaled. His arms wrapped slightly around me, as I was in shock. I locked eyes HIM in the ring, until he disappeared. Randy looked at me and walked away. I just stood there, in pure shock. He's not gonna be very happy.

A/N: Omg I just had a fangirl moment while writing this. Thank you if you have stuck with this book! It's only getting started ;) See ya guys.