11.

A/N:So sorry I haven't updated in awhile so I will try not to disappoint this chapter! Enjoy!

Time gap for this chapter: One week after last chapter, 1 1/2 months till WrestleMania.

——————

"People can be lovers and enemies at the same time, you know."

——————

Normal POV: "That wasn't Lex last week, any person that has known her could tell. She doesn't have a clue what she is doing, as you all know I've known her for a long time, and that wasn't her." Nikki spoke into the mic looking around at the vast area of the Thunderdome. "So Lexi, come out here now."

You could see the rage in her eyes as she waited, until Alexa's music hit. "Nikki, you should stop being so naive. This is me! How can you not tell?" She started to walk towards the ring, but someone else was too.

A tall man crawled into the ring and stood next to Nikki. Slowly taking off his hood, revealing who it was. It was none other than Randy Orton. Alexa's attention shifted quickly to him and she stopped in her tracks. "Hey, Princess." He said, you could tell Alexa's blood was boiling.

She just stood there, watching both of them. Until, the lights went out, He was here. The Fiend stood next to Alexa as both of their attention were on the ring. He turned to her, putting his 'heal' glove on her forehead.

Her eyes closed and when they opened, the white and red eyes were seen. A smirk began to spread across her face. They held hands, attention still fixed on Nikki and Randy. The lights went out, and they were gone.

Randy and Nikki looked at each other, and just nodded.

A/N: Honestly, I think y'all know where this is going...