6.

I can't believe he kissed me. That thought seemed to echo through my head as I sat just staring into space. My mind hadn't seemed to forgotten, as if it was the only thing I could think about, I couldn't even focus on my matches. Loss after loss, only because of one incident. My instincts kept telling me to go confront Randy, or go to the funhouse. Two things I didn't want to do. Just go talk to both of them. I ignored that thought as I really just wanted some time alone. I saw a nearby room. That'll work. First I looked around, because I'm not just gonna let someone just watch me walk in there. Closing the door, I locked it first. The light wasn't on, so it was really dark. Finally, I found the light switch. Turning it on, I wasn't met with a surprise, it was just a broom closet. One thing that caught my attention was there were about five containers of gasoline on the floor.

What the hell. What is going on... I kneeled down inspecting one of the cans. Why would someone stash gas in here? I got startled by someone trying to open the door. "If you're not gonna open this damn door, I'm coming in myself." This room was fairly big, so I ran towards the back, hiding behind some cleaning supplies. That's when he burst through the door, it was Randy.

"Who's in here?" My hair was covering eyes, so I couldn't see where he was currently standing. Until, I felt his hands. Pushing the hair out of my face. "What are you doing in here Bliss?" I tried to avoid his gaze, 'I just needed some time alone.' He scoffed, "Well, why in here of all places?" It took me a few seconds to respond. 'I wanted to go somewhere quiet, out of the open. I also have a question, why is there gasoline in here?' He looked a little suspicious, "I have no clue." He's lying, I know.

"See here's the thing, I've known you for years, I can tell when you're lying. You're sometimes not a great liar. I know you have something to do with this.' He laughed at my remarks, "You know me well then, because these are mine, you're such a good detective." He patted me on the head, like a weak little dog.

He also seemed to be holding something in his hand. Then I remembered that most of the time he carries a box of matches. How mature. Scared of a little fight he results in committing arson. I felt for once, I was holding my ground, not protecting anybody else. "Well, I'll see you around, princess." He smirked and walked towards the door.Before he left, he blew me a kiss.

He really just called me princess, am I really that weak? A thought of me being weak, was that far from correct? My whole career really has been using people for my own benefit so, I am weak. That thought seemed to travel through my body, making my muscles tense. I never really got an answer about all the gasoline.