8.

"You're nothing without Him!" I heard Nia shout from the other side of the ring. I was basically forced into a handicap match against Nia and Shayna. Adam said it could "Save the show", like anything could save this goddamn show. No partner or anything I was being beaten down by the women's tag team champs. My whole body hurt like hell, not that I was expecting anything different. I felt like Shayna had just ripped off all my limbs I mean, that's kinda what she does. Finally She had me in the kirifuda clutch. I couldn't get out of it, I was hurt badly, I had passed out. My eyes slowly closed as Iay on the mat.

I woke up with a stinging pain on my face. "Ok good, you're awake." I rolled my eyes in annoyance, 'Did you just slap me Randy?' He sat next to me in the trainer's room, "Yeah how else was I supposed to wake you up?" 'Oh I don't know, like a normal person. Not a psycho!' He smirked at me, "Well, maybe I am a psycho." I mean, I wouldn't put that past him if I'm being honest. His eyes just had this, twinkle to them. "So, are you ok?" 'Yeah, I'm fine, not that you would probably care.' He grabbed my hand, "Y'know, I actually do." 'Wow, that's odd to hear coming from you. I've known you for not caring about people.' A blank expression on both of our faces, "I actually started to care about you, as weird as that sounds."

'You started to care about me? Why?' I was so confused as His grip on my hand grew tighter. "Because, I actually don't know. There's just something about you." My eyes widened, 'T-There's something about me? Like what?' He started to caress my cheek, "It's just unexplainable." He pulled me closer once more, this time, I didn't pull away, I just allowed it to happen.