12.

A/N: Welcome to another heated chapter! Enjoy!

——————

Time gap for this chapter: an hour after last chapter.

——————

Normal POV: Kayla Braxton ran over to Randy and Nikki backstage holding a microphone. "Excuse me you two, but if I could ask, how are you going to deal with this sinister force of Alexa Bliss and The Fiend?" She held the mic between them, but Nikki was the first to respond, "Look, we don't know how yet. We're gonna figure it out, and when we do, it's not gonna be fun for them." Randy took the microphone and held it up to his mouth, "We are going to take them down, that's all I know."

"Ok, thank you both for your time." She walked away, along with the cameras. "Maybe, this probably won't work but what if we 'interrogate' Alexa? You really know how to manipulate her, I also need to ask her a few questions. How does that sound?" Nikki asked, "That may work, we would have to bring her somewhere secluded and hidden." Randy said, "Oh wait, my friend found a house once and no one is staying there so that would work, it's only a few miles from here. We have to find Alexa first." She began to look around, and so did Randy.

They searched around backstage, checking every little corridor and room, until they found her. She was swinging on her playground, humming a tune. "Oh, hey you two! Why are you guys being so sneaky?" Nikki face read a mix of angry and sad, "Lexi, we wanted to ask you something." She stood up happily, "Sure what's up?" This was the more playful version of Alexa, possibly easier to work with for them.

Randy started to walk over towards her, getting ever so close. Until, he struck. A RKO planting her to the ground. "You grab her and I'll go get the car." Nikki said, Randy picked her up as her hung over his arms. "Sleep well, Princess."

——————

*1 hour later*

——————

Alexa's POV: As my eyes opened the first thing I saw was sheets covering some windows. That's weird. Where am I? This was all very familiar from what happened a few months ago, my hands tied up again, legs tied up to the legs of a chair. 'Ugh, I hate this.' I mumbled under my breath, I heard a door open behind me. "Glad to see the chloroform has worn off." Randy said as him and Nikki walked in, "Lex, I have a few things to ask you." I started playing with the ropes around my wrist.

"Why are you like this? You like the pain, and anything that happens to you is a good thing from your point of view!" I quickly glanced back at the door behind me, trying to avoid the question. "Answer me!" She quickly grabbed me by the shirt, pulling me a little bit off the chair. It actually kind hurt with all the ropes that were tied.

When she let go of me the chair slid backwards, but Randy was there to grab it so I didn't fall backwards. The thing is, when he grabbed the chair his hand slid across mine as if he was trying. "She's useless, there's no reason we should have done this." Nikki said from across the room. With those words my zone out from reality had ended and I was back in the real world.

'How was I useless if I was the only reason we were successful as a tag team...' She looked at me with a look in her eyes that was a mix of sadness and anger. She ran at me but Randy grabbed her and held her back, "Don't do that, we can't hurt her more. He will come for us eventually."

Right after He said that, I felt HIS presence somewhere close by. I kept quiet and kept glancing around and waiting.

That's when the door came crashing down and He walked in. Randy quickly pulled the chair in front of him and Nikki, so I was facing the door, facing Him. Randy had locked eyes with The Fiend as He covered my mouth with his hand. The only sound in the room was my muffled screaming. He began to tighten his hand, making it harder and harder to breath.

My eyes began to flutter closed, my seemingly lifeless body being carried out by the demon who has saved my life countless times...

A/N: Wow, that's the longest chapter I've ever written. I'm also sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I've had school and just been rlly busy. Anyways thank you for reading and I love you guys!!!