10.

---

*Taken place a week later from the last chapter on Raw*

Normal POV: Her eyes darted around the ring, her glare as sharp as knifes. The red color of her orbs were following all the women in the ring.

Currently there was a battle royal going on for a shot at the raw women's championship. The whole roster was in the match, except Alexa Bliss.

Her gaze was looking through every single woman in the ring. The slow, eager pace of her footsteps, the evil gleam in her eyes could easily scare a normal person. Most of the women focused on the match, but others occasionally glanced back to take in the presence of Little Miss Bliss herself.

Her eyes fell on one person in particular, her former friend, Nikki Cross. A smirk spread across Bliss' face.

She took a few steps towards the ring apron. Nikki's attention shifted to the entity in front of her. "Lex, stop. This isn't you." Alexa raised her eyebrow and remained silent. As Nikki began shouting at her once upon a time best friend, Mandy Rose toke advantage of the distraction, eliminating Nikki.

She landed hard on the outside of the ring. Regaining her composure She walked over towards Alexa. "What the hell?! Lexi, why?" Alexa only seemed to speak with her eyes, staying quiet. "Oh right, this is about Him right? It always is with you." Finally, it seemed Alexa had caught a sense of reality, her eyes widened at what was just said.

"That was wrong of you, Nikki." She simply stated, Nikki rolled her eyes, "Really Lexi? He's messing with your head, this isn't you." Alexa placed a finger over her lips, "This is me, I'm here right? You should also show more respect, it's just rude." She removed her finger so Nikki could talk, "I'm not gonna say this again, Lexi this isn't you! You need to leave him!"

The rage grew in Alexa's eyes, until it finally explodes. Alexa slapped her and pulled her into a quick sister Abigail. As her head hit the ground, Bliss backed up and walked up the ramp, blowing a kiss in Nikki's direction...

A/N: Wow, I actually got through that! Sorry this was just a chapter I wanted to add about Alexa and Nikki, but hope you enjoyed!