2.

A/N: So, this didn't happen on raw or anything but I just had a random idea so here you go!

Alexa's pov: Walking through the halls of the Thunderdome, heart racing. Raw had just ended and I just beat, well my once upon a time best friend. Half of my heart was happy, but the other was venomous because of what Randy did. I honestly just wanted to wipe that smirk off of his face myself, but I'd save that for HIM. I decided to go to my playground and just clear my head. The arena was empty from what I could hear or see. All I could hear was the normal noises of the Thunderdome. I tried to just focus on the noises, but I began to hear a very faint noise. I almost fell off the swing, It was footsteps.

Randy's pov: Wow, tonight was hard, I just had an over 20 minute match with Drew McIntyre. He put up a great fight, but couldn't beat me. After the match I went to my locker room, as usual. I grabbed my stuff and got ready to leave. Walking out of the locker room was interesting to say the least. It was completely empty. Huh, nobody's here, did I really take that long? I held my bag in my left hand, keeping my dominant hand free. There was a very small light towards the end of the hallway. I moved closer, and the first thing I saw was a rocking horse. Well, I know who that is. I felt a smirk being etched across my face. Knowing who was behind the wall blocking my view, I gently set my bag down, hoping she couldn't hear it. Slowly I walked towards the wall, trying to stay out of her line of sight. "I can hear you."

A/N: Omg, I haven't updated lately i'm so sorry! But hope you enjoyed it! See you guys next time.