Seven

"I don't like shopping" I groaned.
Angel sighed, and looked over at me lying across the sofa half asleep praying she wouldn't make me clothe shop with her.
"Do you not like to shop for my cute little bras with me?"
"No because i'll just see them anyway."
Angel laughed and pulled me up, i didn't bother to protest there was no getting out of this one.

____________________________________

"How about this one??" Angel squeaked.
"Looks amazing." I say not looking up from my phone.
"And this one?"
"Yep lovely."
"Are you sure?" she questioned.
I looked up, to see her holding up very short red and laced lingerie against herself and damn it would look good on them. I could almost imagine it on her. It would compliment every curve, just dying to rip it off.

"Love?"
I snapped out of my trance and replied,
"You know it would."
They giggled and threw it in the basket.
"Perhaps you should try it on yk incase it doesn't fit." I tease.
She looked at me confused.
"But it's my size."
"Oh you never know though." I grab her hand and pull towards the changing rooms.

"Hm wait outside then."
"Awe why?? nothing i've not seen before." I say sliding in with her.
Her face went red, as they went shy and nervous. Despite us being together for 4 years now, Angel always did that.

She slipped off her skirt and short shirt until she had just her underwear, her body teasing all of me as. they gulped looking at me. I stood up, close to them and whispered,
"Gotta take the underwear off too, Angel."
She, licked her lips, dying to kiss mine.
"Or shall i do it for you?"
They nodded eagerly at me, i could feel her breathe against me, their heart beating.
"What's that??" I grab her throat pulling her in.
"Please, master." They whispered into my ear as i slowly moved down,  kissing her breasts leaving a trail of marks until i get to her pussy.

As i pull her pants down, they are soaked, i begin to kiss and lick gently watching her let out small groans of joy, trying not to be loud. I kiss at their thighs, leaving marks all over. Her hips buckle into me.
"Desperate are we?" I chuckle.
She nods biting her lip, as i lick away, getting faster and taking in her cum feeling how nice they taste as their legs shake, watching her grow more needier.

I push my fingers in, and continue to eat watching the pleasure on her face, i suck on her clit and look up. The pretty sight of her bra, pulled down and her grabbing her own boobs. Rolling their head back panting as they reach a climax begging me to let them finish.

I pull out my fingers, sticking my tongue instead, she gasps.
"Fuck" She whispers lightly.
"You sound so pretty." I stand up facing her.
"Please, Love. Let me finish." They moan into my ear as they're pushing against me.  The cum dripping down both our legs as she gets faster, biting my neck.
"Pretty slut, cum for me."
And instantly she speeds up, filling with pleasure biting my neck harder so she doesn't let out a moan.
"Well done" I whisper into her sloppy kisses.

They nervously put their clothes back on. I pick up the little lingerie set and put it against her.
"It fits perfectly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Allex here, thank you for actually reading my smut nothing i ever expected to happen. Follow my tik tok @/urfavetop for more nsfw content :)