Fourteen

Me and Angel had spent the day working, and we are tired. On these days, only two things ever happened, lying around watching movies and sleeping. Angel was curled into me, as usual. Her leg was shaking, and they seem tired and unfocused from the movie so I decided to turn it off before taking us both upstairs for an early night.

Angel turned around, confused
"Do you want to go to bed?" She asked.
"You seem tired, we better head up." This time there. was no protest, Angel nodded stood up, collecting their water, glasses and blanket before heading upstairs with me.
____________________________________

Despite both our tiredness, both me and Angel struggled to sleep, tossing and turning to different positions until we were both just facing each other, smiling and giving soft kisses.
"Are you not tired?" I whispered.
Angel shook their head, looking at my lips and back up to my eyes- something she always did to indicate she wanted to kiss.

I leaned over, kissing gently. Our kisses were soft, and intimate. Angels hand was running through my hair, pulling me closer to them as their kisses grew more desperate. She grabbed my waist, pulling me on top, not daring to break our kiss. I began to kiss their neck, making my way down, leaving gentle kisses on their thighs and around their pants watching them squirm.

I could feel the wetness through her pants, they grabbed my hair desperately indicating me to just go in, but I continued to leave kisses gentle over the top of the clothing, watching her gentle moans.

Eventually I gave in, their wetness inspiring me to pull her pants off, and immediately eat away. The relief rushed out of them. The pleasure warming them up, as they bucked their hips into me, pushing my head down to every lick I made. My tongue traced around the clit, as she squirmed moaning my name gently in a sleepy voice. I teased around the edge, until my tongue eventually met her hole entering in and out taking in all the cum, and speeding up as she fucked into me.

"Mhm, faster.." They sighed out. My tongue built up speed, exploring every part until I found the spot, she gripped into my hair tighter and gasped. I began to eat into it, licking faster as more of her juices flowed out dripping down me.
"Fuck, Love.." Their head was tipped back, her legs spread wide taking in all the pleasure. Their body jolted, as they reached a finish.

She pulled me up, kissing me taking in her own cum through our kiss. Our kisses stayed long and intimate like before, just as intense and desperate for the others tongue. Angels thigh had made its way up between my legs.  She kissed at my neck, enjoying my moans of pleasure until, she came to a holt leaning round to her desk.

They spun back around, immediately yanking down at my trousers- and I did not protest.
Angel pulled out a vibrator, placing between the two of our soaked pussy's, the vibrations filling through both of us as we clung to each other moaning, as Angel dug into my neck. I clung tight to their back, both our legs dripping with our cum as our every spot became satisfied.

"Fuck baby-" I choked on my words, watching Angel grow weaker, her body squirming as her teeth dug deep into my neck. Their weakness only made me the same, my whole body losing control, as we melted into each other. Angels hand found it's way into my shirt, and gripped tightly onto my breast. She clung tighter and tighter the closer she got,
"How hard does this make you daddy?"
"Very-" My words were choppy, as I tried to control myself through the pleasure.

Angel leaned down, pulled my shirt up and began to lick gently.
"Mhm, I can feel how hard you are now." Her sucks grew stronger, as they sucked in enjoying my pleasure and letting it fuel hers too. I clung tightly to their hair, my whole body engaged the pleasure becoming too intense forcing me into orgasm,
"Fuck.. baby FUCK-"
My finish brought Angel instantly to cum too, letting them collapse into me as she switched off the vibrator.

We both sat, catching our breathes recovering from the pleasure still within us. Angel rose back up to eye level, she chuckled at her own jokes,
"We were really tired weren't we?"