Eleven.

It was both me and Angels day off. A cold Saturday morning, and Angel had been walking around idle, cleaning, dancing, finishing off overdue work and anything to satisfy their bored mind.
"Let's make cupcakes!" Angel squealed out.
I peered down from my book. She was excited, once an idea was in their head there was no getting rid of it.
"And with what ingredients?" I replied.
"Let's go shopping!" She looked up at me, potting her lip and pulling an innocent smile, knowing they'll get what they want.
"Fine but no messing around." Angel jumped up excitedly, and was already getting her shoes on. I giggled- they never failed. to embrace the inner child.
__________________________________
"You're going to freeze in that." I said to Angel, who was paying no attention, leaning all her body weight on the handle bars and gliding down each isle excitably.  They had no more than a hoodie and leggings on, odd fluffy socks and their slip on shoes.

"Here put my coat on." I wrapped my gigantic coat around them, despite her being taller, she still loved my oversized clothing.

"Okay that's everything, ready to go pay." Angel nodded, giving herself one last glide towards the tills as I chuckled. So many old people watched and glared judging their ways. But Angel shed no embarrassment. 'That's my baby.'
____________________________________

Angel jumped into the car, shivering as I held the door open. I closed it behind them, and walked round to the drivers seat immediately putting the air warmer on and placing one hand on Angels thigh.
"I do tell you to wrap up, but you never listen."
No reply from Angel, as i glanced over to see them flustered. This was unusual as my hand always rested on their thigh, ever since we first dated.

"It's it too close darling?" I whispered teasingly.
Angel coughed, shaking their head and grabbing my hand on their thigh. I laughed starting the engine, enjoying how simple things became a teasing pleasure for Angel.
____________________________________

"Okay are you making these cakes right because this looks to lumpy." I exclaimed.
"Shush!!" They waved their cakey spoon at me ushing me away.
"It'll look good once they've baked a while." She placed the tray in carefully not to burn her hands.
"35 minutes."

Angel walked back placing all the dirty dishes in
the sink, I walked over grabbing Angel so they were facing me.
"35 minutes huh?"
She grinned placing her lips on mine. Their kisses being slow but also rough and desperate as she ran her fingers through my hair.

I pushed them back on to the counter pulling off their hoodie, only to reveal nothing underneath but her large breasts. I pulled away from our long kiss, leaving them out of breathe and longing for more, as I planted kisses on their neck making my way down leaving a trail of marks. 

I kissed at her boob, allowing the pleasure to fill them up finally. Going further down from their boobs until i reached the line of their trousers, leaving Angel desperately trying to pull them off.

I pulled them down, and began to kiss away at her wet pussy, licking in circles around their clit, teasing with my tongue as she gripped onto my hair pushing it down into her. Their hips bucked into me, as I looked up to see her eyes, rolled back as she played with her own boobs moaning and muttering my name.

My tongue made its way inside, as they gasped, riding their hips into my tongue into she was completely fucking it. More cum creamed out of them, as my tongue curled in.
"Mhm Love.. fuck.." She gasped.

I pulled my head away, leaving Angel in disappointment but not for long as I slipped in a finger. Angel grabbed on tight to my hair as I slipped in another finger, fucking in and out of them as my tongue also played with her clit.

Angels cum was dripping on my hands and all down my throat, as I sucked and ate faster feeling Angel reach the climax they had longed for.

I continued to eat faster, letting Angels screams of pleasure fuel me, "FUCK IM GOING TO CUM"
I ate faster, letting myself feel full up with my sluts juices as the pleasure released in her finish.

I rose up to Angels level, kissing their lips as they recovered.
Ding.
The timer went off.
"35 Minutes." Angel chuckled.