Twelve.

Angel was away at work for the weekend leaving me lonely and bored. Whenever I wasn't messaging them, I would sit thinking of every moment I'd spent with them. My favourite to think about being our first date- and first experience with each other.

____________________________________

It was the 13th of February and I was being pushed and hurled out of my collage class to meet a hallway full of people, each looking individually unique. Everyone had their own look, their own hair colour, own fashion sense, own sort of aesthetic about them. My look was professional but not really (because my
breathe stinks and I have a pair of converse with my suite on)

Within the bustling crowd was the only face I knew, Angel. Despite us taking different courses, we still saw each other about. I'd known them since we were just 12, and despite our few arguments throughout the years, we were the best of friends now.

They walked over to me, with a sort of confident but also nervous look I've never really seen before.
"Hey can we go talk somewhere more quiet?" Angel shouted.
I nodded and began to follow them outside to where things would be calmer.

We sat down on a bench and Angel sat thinking for a while shaking their leg before looking up to speak.
"So what are you doing tomorrow?"
"Probably nothing but eating food." I laughed and so did Angel nervously.
"So  I was wondering, would you like to go see a movie or something?" The words choked out of them so fast.

A part of me in my stomach became warm and happy, and that part of me thought they were asking me on a date. I'd never taken any romantic interest to Angel, Id often found myself thinking of us on dates and being jealous of their romantic interests but I never realised that was romantic until now.

The other part of me was debating whether or not this was strictly platonic. Did they just want to hang out simply as friends? Coincidentally on valentine's. I set my overthinking to the side for a second.
"Sure!" I replied.
"Wait seriously?" Angels nervousness soon turned to shock with my reply.

"Yep seriously what else have I got to do."
"Okay that's good, 4:30pm tomorrow we can just choose whatever movie there."
I nodded before waving Angel a goodbye.

Now leaving me with soo much to debate inside of my head, as I walked back to my dorm.

____________________________________

My stomach churned, as I sat staring at the clock by each minute that went past I was waiting for 16:30.
I was dressed the best I could, my hair down and for once brushed, my clean new trousers on, my buttoned up shirt with a flower pattern on with three buttons undone, and my newest pair of vans.

Once the clock struck 16:15 I shot up, walking as fast as I could knowing I could not be late, even if this was platonic I wanted to make my best impression.
Before meeting Angel at our designated spot, I quickly popped into the shop, and bought the first flowers I could find.

____________________________________
Once I arrived outside the cinema, I immediately spotted Angel. They were stood there and took my breathe away on the spot, their hair was curled and fell down perfect and they had a small top on that complimented every part of them. They had a skirt on that fell to their knees and cute knitted cardigan. I was staring a while before Angels giggle pulled me out.
"You look perfect" The words fell out of me before I could even think.

Luckily, Angel didn't find me weird and smiled with a blush. I put my arm up for them to hold as we walked in.

____________________________________

Not an inch of me knew what the movie was about. There was some kissing and some fighting and I think there was even a talking pig, but my eyes were too focused on Angel. I didn't even get time to study them until now. Their lips sat perfect, and their nose was beautiful. Their eyes a beautiful brown reminding me almost of a tree in the autumn time.
A few times Angel caught me staring but I didn't care, their beauty was far too great to look away.

Without realising it my hand had met Angels, and when they realised I expected them to pull away, instead they gripped tighter and began to brush my hand with their thumb. Angel turned to me, their face flushed and smiley. I'm glad they were enjoying themselves.

Angel scooted close to me,  their body close to mine and our eyes locked together.
"Can I.."
Before Angel could even finish, my lips had already met theirs. Our kiss soft but long awaited. Every spark and butterfly was pushed into this kiss. I felt warm, and never wanted to pull away but unfortunately we had to.
"Let's get out of here." Angel smirked and we both jumped up still holding hands and ran out giggling.

____________________________________
"So you're telling me you've never ever been on a date ever?" Angel exclaimed.
"Nope i've been a lone wolf."
The streets were empty and dark, only filled with our laughs and our shouting. The night was cold, but I didn't care, I had Angel by my side and felt more warm than ever.

Once we reached my dorm I invited Angel in.
"Are you sure? I don't want to intrude."
"Never. It's my dying wish." I joked.
Angel laughed and followed me up in.

My room was a mess but Angel didn't seem to care. She plonked onto my bed tired taking her shoes and cardigan off as I took my shoes off too.

"Im just going to get a drink, Would you like one?"
Angel nodded as I walked over to get us water.
As I did Angel was undoing their shirt and suddenly I saw them in a new way. A way I hadn't before. Their lips looked lonely, their breasts teasing through. Suddenly she aroused me.

I bit my lip, even the chance to be sexual with someone like them was rare. And plus I couldn't think about Angel like that, they were still just a first date.

I walked back over, and gave them the drink and sat down next to them. Angel placed their head on my shoulder drinking the water all in one go and then lying down.

I placed my drink down and lied down too, so I was lying right next to them, our faces inches away. In seconds our lips had met but this time more rough. Our kisses were long and desperate, and Angels body was now close and pushing against me.

"Please Love." She whispered in between our kisses.
I noticed Angle guiding my hand down their body and across their thigh until I had reached their sensitive area.

I had no time to think, but just slipped one finger in, letting Angel melt into me completely. Their moans soft and gentle as they nibbled on my neck and bucked their hips into me. I'd never done this before, anything sexual especially with a women, but with Angel it felt natural.

Soon after, another finger slipped in, immediately
making Angel louder and desperate. I slid my free hand up undoing Angels bra, and letting her beautiful l breasts free, I immediately sucked at them. Tasting the hardness of their nipples in my mouth whilst making them moan my name louder.

"Oh how Ive waited so long for this." I gasped through my sucks. My fingers sped up feeling them get wetter.
"Fuck Love Im going to cum!" They moaned into my ear. My fingers curled in faster, as their body jolted their moans became louder and louder until they released a loud moan with their finish. I pulled out my fingers to meet their mouth, they sucked satisfied.

"So we're taking it slow." I laughed, whilst Angel caught their breathe.
"No way." They closed their eyes, moving into my arms and pulling my blanket into us both soo that I was cradling them. Immediately, Angel drifted off, sleeping peacefully into me. I watched their face dozing off, holding them tight- satisfied knowing my
first love would be my last.