Truth-Peter Parker

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Imagine- Peter has been ignoring you and you decide to find out why
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Peter has been coming late and has always been tired for the past couple weeks. He also hasn't been talking to you.

He's been ignoring your texts and your calls and has been avoiding you at school and classes.

The only person he has been talking to is Ned.

Your best friend has been acting like you don't exist and you're going to find out why.

You saw him getting his books from his locker for his next period. You shut your locker and walked over to him.

You tap him on the shoulder and wait for him to notice it's you.

"Just wait Ned, I need to get my stuff," he says absent minded.

You hide your anger behind a smile, annoyed that he thought of Ned before you.

"Alright what is  it you nee-," he stopped short, turning around and seeing you instead of Ned.

"Hey Pete. Haven't talked to you in a while," you said in a sickly sweet voice.

"Oh, h-hey Y/n. How's life," he asks, acting like he hasn't been avoiding you for the past two weeks.

"Cut the crap, Parker. Why have you been ignoring me the last few weeks," you said, getting straight to the point.

You placed your hand on the locker so he was stuck and couldn't get out of the conversation.

"I-I don't know what your talking about," he tried to play off, looking every where but your eyes.

You gave him a death glare you knew would make him crack. Not soon after he sighed and hung his head.

"Y/n, I'm sorry. I truly am but I can't tell you," he says.

"Try me," you said, taking your hand off of the locker and crossing your arms.

"I just. I can't tell you," he repeated.

"Does this have to do with that internship you got. Because I swear to life that he's gotten to your head that you can ignore your best friend, I will go over there and set fire to his tower," you threatened, straightening up.

Peter held out his hand as if to stop you from doing what you declared.

"No! No. Well, it kinda does but please don't hurt Mr.Stark," he rushed out.

He sighed, "look, I didn't want to stay away from you. I really didn't. But I also didn't want to put you in danger," he said cryptically.

"What do you mean you 'didn't want to put you in danger'," you said, then you gasped, "is the tin man making you murder people?"

"What, no! Of course not. Look, I'll tell you later but I can't tell you here," he whispered as the hall started to become empty.

You sighed, not completely happy with your answer but it would do.

"Fine, but you swear on dragons being real that you'll tell me the truth," you said, pointing a finger at him accusingly.

He placed a hand over his heart, "I swear on dragons being real," he repeated.

"Good," you said, nodding at him then walking to your class as you were going to be late.

Time skip brought to you by Peter dancing in his mirror in his spidey mask

After school, Peter told you to meet him at his apartment around supper time.

So, here you were, standing in front of the door of his apartment, knocking on the door.

May answered it, seeming surprised to see you.

"Oh, Y/n. I haven't seen you in a while. Come in, come in." She said, opening the door to let you in.

"Thanks May, it Pete home," you asked her.

"Yes, he's just in his room. He's been waiting for you actually," she tells you, "Are you staying for dinner."

"Yes, please. Actually," you answered. She nodded.

You walked into his room, remembering where it was from the last times you were here. You knocked on his door and then let yourself in.

"Hey Pete," you said as you entered.

"Hey Y/n," he said, not looking up from the thing he was working on.

You shut the door behind you.

"Alright. Give it to me straight. Why the hell have you been avoiding me and what the hell do you mean put me in danger," this got his attention.

"Ok. You might want to sit down for this," he said, gesturing to the bed.

Hesitantly, you sat down on the bed.

"Mr.Stark is going to kill me," he whispered.

"Alright, so, I don't know how to say this and-," he stuttered out.

"Just say it. Spit out English," you said.

He took a deep breath.

"I'm Spiderman," he said abruptly.

"Wait what," you said, not believing him.

"Yep," he said.

"Your joking right."

"Nope."

"That's why you've been avoiding me."

"Yes. Because being Spiderman comes with enemies and they want to hurt me so they look for people I'm close to. That's why I stopped talking to you."

"That's what the internship is."

"Yes. And Mr.Stark is going to kill me for telling you."

"Then why have you been talking to Ned?"

"He accidentally was on my bed when I came back from patrols one day."

Slowly nodding, you processed all the information you were getting.

"Look, I'm really sorry for ignoring you. I just really care for you. Like a lot and I didn't want you to end up getting hurt because I like you. Like a lot and I don't know why I just said that. Oh, my god. I'm such and an idiot why did I-," you cut off his rambling by kissing him on the cheek.

"I like you to Pete," you admitted, blushing a bit.

"Ok, that's good because it would've been really awkward if I like you but you didn't like me back and-," he continued to ramble and.

You rolled your eyes as you pecked his lips, shutting him up.

"Shut up," you said with a grin.

"Ok," he agreed.

"Kids, dinners ready!" May called from the kitchen.

"Well, I'm glad you finally told me," you said, getting up from the bed and walking towards the kitchen.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Should I make a part 2 to this?