My Shadow-Natasha Romanoff

милый: Darling любовь: Love
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Imagine- you have Umbrakinesis and you have been following Nat around in the shadows. She has basically labeled you her shadow
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

You have Umbrakinesis. Which to break it down simpler is that you have darkness manipulation.

Now, darkness manipulation also includes going invisible in shadows, traveling through the shadows and using the shadows to your advantage.

And of course, you being the awkward being you are, you use these powers to your advantage if not conversing with other human beings.

Especially when it came to your crush Natasha Romanoff.

It's safe to say that you had fallen head over heels for the red headed Russian assassin. But you didn't know how to talk to her so instead you followed her around in the shadows where she can't see you. Or so you thought.

Natasha knew that you liked her and knew that you have been following her in the darkness. She has also fallen for you but for once in her life she has no idea what to do.

Sure she is constantly flirting with you for any chance to make you blush and gets very jealous when you talk to any other girl. But she always knew you would never betray her like that.

Steve has been talking to Natasha about the whole shadows thing and had been trying to convince her to go and talk to you.

And for once, Nat actually took his advice and had a plan put into action to actually ask you on a date.

Currently, you were sitting in the shadows, invisible, watching Natasha train. You sighed lovingly at her, watching her calculating eyes scan her fake opponent. Her red hair flying in every direction, nearly getting her face.

Natasha finished and picked up her water bottle, taking a long drink from it. She took it out and looked to the spot she knew you were sitting.

"You know, if you wanted to watch you could've just said so," she commented.

The colour ran from your face when you heard her talk. You looked behind you to see if there was anyone but there was no one.

"Yes, I'm talking to you Y/n. You can come out of the shadows, I know your there," she said, placing the bottle down and unwrapping her wraps.

You sighed in defeat. 'Total embarrassment here I come' you thought to your self.

You stepped out of the shadows and made yourself visible. Natasha smirked as you stared at the ground.

"I wanna ask, why have you been following me around for the past few weeks in the darkness?" She beckoned for you to come join her on the bench she was sitting at.

"Well I-I guess I just didn't know how to talk to you," you stuttered.

"And why would you need to talk to me?" Nat pressed on, wanting to hear he confession from your lips.

"For a- training, that's why. But I was nervous so I didn't," you lied quickly. Natasha laughed at your attempts to cover up your feelings.

"Oh милый, we both know that's not true," she leaned closer to you so your lips were almost touching.

Your face flushed red and you stared at her lips.

"Fuck it," you whispered and smashed your lips to hers.

She immediately responded by kissing you back, placing her hand on you're waisted at you run your hands through her hair.

You both kissed each other desperately before air was needed.

You looked into each other's eyes as you ought your breath.

"I like you Natasha. Like a lot. And I'm not good with the whole social interaction thing so if we could just skip over that," you suggested, using your hands to demonstrate.

Natasha laughed at your hand movements in the air.

"Of course, любовь. I would love to be your girlfriend if thats what you are asking," she agreed.

"Oh thank god you got what u was trying to say," you sighed contently, releasing a breath you had been holding as she answered.

She attached her lips to yours again and the both of you went to bed for the night. ;)