Hydra-Natasha and Bucky

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Imagine- Natasha a Bucky search you out because you were supposedly trained in something like Hydra. However, they find out a lot more about the truth of both of them
Warning- me not being able to write fight scenes
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Better, but still predictable," a (h/c) haired, (e/c) eyed female said, helping a trainee off the ground.

Natasha and Bucky walk into the room and stand on the sides, watching.

You and the trainee got back into position, ready to fight again.

The trainee attempted to punch you. You grabbed their hand, twisting their arm behind their back. They let out a groan of pain and kicked your shins, causing your grip on them to loose enough for them to slip out.

They tried to kick you but you dodged and instead, swept their legs from underneath them. They fell to the ground and you lightly placed your foot on their chest.

They tapped your foot twice and you lifted your foot, helping them up again.

"That was good. Your improving," you complimented.

"Thanks," they said, grabbing the water bottle and taking a drink.

You spotted Bucky and Nat by the door before turning back to the trainee.

"How about you rest today, go back to the dorm, get food whatever and we'll continue tomorrow. I got some stuff to figure out," you suggested, glancing back at Nat and Bucky.

"Ok, see you tomorrow Y/n," they called going back.

"Yeah, see you," you muttered, walking over to Nat and Bucky.

"And what do I owe the pleasure to be visited by two avengers?" You asked sarcastically, standing ahead of them.

"Are you Y/n l/n?" Bucky asked. You nodded.

"The one and only," you said.

"We'd like to ask you some questions," Natasha asked, shutting the door to the room.

You stared at them with narrowed eyes.

"One fight. I'd like to see what you can do. Then I'll answer," you bargained.

Bucky and Nat looked at each other, weary at your offer.

"It can be either one of you," you added in. Natasha nodded and stepped up to the mat.

You stood across from her and got in your position.

"You form is wrong," Natasha notes, seeing your improper stance.

"I know," you replied, throwing the first punch.

She easily dodged as you expected and kicked her from behind. She was slightly taken aback.

However, she recovered quickly and punched you herself, making you stumble. She ran at you and went to wrap her thighs around your neck. You predicted her movement and grabbed her legs, pushing her down to the ground and conjuring a knife.

You placed your foot on her stomach and placed the knife lightly against her neck. You smirked at her and took off the knife.

You helped her up and pocketed the knife.

"That was impressive, truly," you complimented her.

"How did you do that?" She asked. You looked at her confused.

"Do what?" You asked.

"Best Natasha. She's one of the best and you managed to beat her. How?" Bucky spoke up from the sidelines.

You jumped at his voice. You honestly forgot he was there.

"Where did you train?" You asked, completely off topic.

"What?" Natasha asked, confused by your question.

"Where did you train? The both of you," you repeated.

Natasha and Bucky were hesitant at answering, but did so anyway.

"The Red room."

"Hydra," both Bucky and Nat answered.

"Ah. That makes sense," you mumbled.

"Now can we ask you some questions?" Bucky asked again.

"Sure. Ask away," you answered carelessly.

"Where did you grow up, where did you train? How did you beat Natasha?" He rattled off, all at once.

"Well, this is going to be a long story so get ready," you prepared, getting ready to explain everything.

"You see, I was trained at a camp off some sort. It was called the Shadow Camp. I was sent off by my parents because they didn't want me anymore.

"There we were to be not assassins, but warriors. We were all abandoned kids that were beaten, starved and trained into bloodthirsty, merciless warriors. The camp had absolutely no human emotions. And it's where Hydra stole most of their methods from.

"Hydra didn't just come up with their training and torturing methods. They stole them from our camp. From the camp directors. So whatever you learned, I learned more. However you got tortured, I got that plus more.

"Hydra wasn't the first to do something like this. Steal kids and turned them into assassins. There has been thousands before them. My camp was just the best and most accomplished out of all of them.

"So to answer your last question, I was trained to use my enemies strengths against them, their weaknesses to my advantage and to always know their next move from their movements," you finished answering, looking for their reaction.

"That's what they taught us in the Red room. Use your enemies strengths against them and their weaknesses to your advantage. But I thought it used to be someone else's motive," Natasha admitted, still taking in all the information.

"How did you get out?" Bucky asked.

"I didn't. The camp was absolutely destroyed. Someone set multiple bombs inside with the intents of destroying the camp and everyone inside. They mostly succeeded. The bombs were extremely powerful and took out everyone and everything there, except me.

"I was hurt extremely badly and wasn't able to do anything for a good few years but I survived. Everyone else didn't. I am the only survivor of the Shadow Camps. I am the only one able to tell their stories anymore and I am still haunted by what they did. I always will," you explained.

Bucky looked at you with an understanding look. He knew how you felt to an extent and wished there was someway he could help.

"Now," you stared, breaking the silence, "was that all you came to ask me?"

"Not quite," Bucky answered.

"We also wanted to ask you if you would like to become an avenger. We need someone with your experience on the team," Natasha asked.

You thought about it. Was it worth it? What were the risks? How would it affect your already damaged life? You considered all this before coming to an answer.

"Sure. I mean, what do I have to loose, I guess," you agreed, walking toward them.

They nodded and the three of you made your way to the tower.