Date-Bucky Barnes

Y/f/m: your favourite movie
F/f: favourite flowers
F/c: favourite colour
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Imagine- you are an other worldly being and Bucky is so scared to ask you on a date. Until he finally picks up the courage to do so
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"You've got to be kidding right. She's a spirit. The only way your ever going to get a date with her is if you were a god. Which you aren't," Bucky's friends Steve said to him.

"I know Steve. She'll never go out with me," Bucky sighed in defeat.

Both of them were in the kitchen, Steve making sandwiches for the both. Bucky had confessed to liking you and Steve was saying he had no chance with you.

"What are you going to do Buck. It's not exactly like you're the only person that likes her," Steve asked.

"I don't know. Maybe at least try to get a date with her if I could pick up the courage to do so," Bucky admitted.

You teleported into the kitchen at that moment making Bucky's eyes widen.

"Hey guys. Whatcha doing?" You asked casually, oblivious to the conversation before you appeared.

"Just making sandwiches for us. What are you doing Y/n," Steve answered.

"Just grabbing water. Didn't feel hungry but thirsty and I didn't want to use the elevator," you admitted, grabbing a glass of water.

"Have you eaten anything today?" Bucky asked, concerned for your health.

You thought about it for a good bit, trying to remember if you did.

"Uh, I don't think so," you replied sheepishly, giving him a small smile.

"Doll, you need to eat," Bucky sighed. Steve slid a sandwich to him and left the two alone.

"I don't actually. I have a good enough metabolism that I don't need to eat everyday," you said defensively.

"Y/n. You need to eat. I am going to make you something and you are going to eat," Bucky said sternly, pulling out a pot.

You sighed, sitting down on a stool. While Bucky made you some food, you played around with your magic a bit.

Bucky's attention went from the food to you. He internally sighed, knowing he had no chance with you.

But he decided, why not. Might as well try.

"Hey, Y/n." He asked, drawing your attention to him.

"Yeah." You answered.

"I was wondering maybe you would like to go see y/f/m in theatres tonight?" He asked, taking a bold step.

"Like a date?" You asked.

"Uh, yeah, I guess. But if you don't want it to be a date then it doesn't have to be I just hoped that maybe-," he rambled.

"Bucky! Yes. I will go on a date with you so you can stop rambling."

He sighs contently.

"Great then, I'll pick you up at your room at 6:00 so we can get popcorn and whatnot," he said, placing your good in front of you and leaving quickly

You smiled to yourself, giddy that Bucky finally asked you out. And to y/f/m too.

You teleported back to your room, food in hand as you go pick out what you should wear.

You munched on the food Bucky made you, groaning at the amazing taste.

"I need to get Bucky to cook more often," you muttered to yourself, placing the bowl on your nightstand.

For tonight, you picked out a f/c dress that was simple enough to not bring attention to you and be comfortable to be in. You sent a mental message to Wanda to come to your room so she could help you with your hair.

She knocked on the door and you let her in. She gasped at how amazing you look.

"Oh my god Y/n! You like absolutely stunning. What's the occasion?" She asked.

"Well, Bucky asked me on a date to go see y/f/m in theatres tonight," you blushed.

She smirked at you, "ok, I see you. Anyway, what did you need."

"Can you help me with my hair?" You asked.

"Of course. Now sit and I shall make it amazing."

After Wanda finished you examined yourself in the mirror. You looked absolutely amazing in your dress with Wanda's half up, half down hair do.

"This looks, incredible Wanda. How did you manage this?" You ask as you dawn over how you look.

"Magic," She says dramatically, waving her hands around. You both laugh.

"Anyway, thank you so much but You should probably get going, it's nearly time and Bucky's picking me up from my room," you tell her.

"Alright then," she says before leaving, "have fun Y/n."

You smile at her and examine yourself in the mirror one more time. A knock at your door pulled you from your thoughts as you go to answer it.

Bucky is standing there with a bouquet of f/f in his hands. His hair has been slicked back and he is wearing a mostly casual but still a bit of a dressy outfit that looked amazing.

While you were examining Bucky with fascination, he stood looking at you with absolute adoration.

"You look beautiful, Y/n," he compliments, handing you the flowers.

You take them with a smile and place them on your vanity, reminding yourself you need to get a vase later.

"And you look handsome, Bucky," you say back.

He holds out his arm to you in a gentlemanly fashion. You take it and you both walk down to the door where a limo was waiting for the both of you. You gasped slightly at the sight.

"Bucky, you didn't have to do all this," you said.

He opened your door and helped you into the back, getting in himself moments later.

"A powerful being such as yourself should be treated like a queen," he says, you blush at his words.

You both continue talking and complimenting one another. The limo pulled up the theatre and Bucky helped you out, taking you inside. He shows them your tickets and you get candy and popcorn for the movie.

You get into the theatre just as the previews start. You share popcorn as the movie starts and you are immediately sucked into it.

Bucky on the other hand is watching you, completely in love with you as you glare at the characters you don't like and quote your favourite lines quietly.

He loved the things that made you happy like this and would do anything to always see you this happy.