Stucky-Tony Stark

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Imagine- you and tony are the biggest Stucky shippers and have created a master plan to get them together
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"They are so frustrating!" You exhausted, flopping onto the couch.

"Right. Like, why can't they just, get together already. We all know they have feeling for each other," Tony agreed, sitting down next to you.

"It's like we're in a slow burn book," you said.

"That seems about right," Tony said, taking a sip of his drink.

"We need to get them together. On behalf of everyone in the tower, we need to get them together," you declared, sitting up and looking at Tony.

"And, how exactly are we supposed to do that," Tony asked.

"I don't know," you admitted, "but I'll figure something out."

The both of you sat in silence for a few minutes before you abruptly sat up.

"Ooh," You exclaimed.

"What? You have something," Tony asked.

"Yes actually," you answered.

"Then explain," he urged, taking a drink of his alcohol.

"Alright, so you get Steve and tell him that you need his help in the training room. I get Bucky and tell him the same thing. There is a lock on the training room doors correct," he nodded, "and cameras?" Another nod, "good. So we lure them into the training room, tell them to close there eyes and stand a few meters apart. We then walk out of the room, locking the door and walking to the camera room. Whatever that's called. Through the mic, I tell the both of them to open there eyes. Obviously they'll be confused so over the mic I tell them the door is locked and the only way they'll be let out is if they admit their feelings to one another. And if they don't they will be stuck there forever. We turn off the mic, sit back and watch the magic happen," you concluded, leaning back on the couch.

"That is actually smart," he admitted.

"Right. So when can we put this plan into action?" You asked him.

He thought about it for a few seconds before answering.

"Tomorrow. Let's set it up tomorrow. We should have a signal for each other so we know," he suggested.

"Yeah that's smart."

"What do you think it should be,"

"I think we should tap our head twice. Look at each other and subtly tap our head twice to each other to signal that it's time."

"That's smart."

"Alright. The plan is set."

"Indeed it is."

*Time skip brought to you by Peter being Tony's kid*

You and Tony were currently eating lunch with Nat, Clint and Wanda.

You looked Tony in the eyes and tapped your head twice. He responds with the same thing.

Both you and Tony got up and Nat asked where you guys were going.

"We're going to lab to work on some project we started yesterday," you said. Tony agreed.

"Alright," Nat said, going back to her sandwich.

The both of you walked away from the others view before going separate ways to find Steve and Bucky.

You went up to his floor and looked in his room. He was there just lying on the bad staring at the ceiling.

You knocked on his door and he lifted his head up to meet your gaze.

"Hey, Buck. I was wondering if you would come down to the training room with me," you asked.

"Sure. Why not," he agreed, getting up from the bed and following you down stairs.

'The plan is coming together,' you thought, going to the floor of the training room.

"Can you close your eye last for a second. I want to surprise you with something," you said. He looked at you suspiciously.

"I promise your going to like it," you reassured him.

He sighed before closing his eyes. You took his hand and lead him into the training room where Tony and Steve were standing there, Steve having his eyes closed.

You lead Bucky to about a few feet away from Steve. You and Tony quietly left the room and went up to the camera room as you called it.

You put on the headset and the both of you watched the camera.

"Alright. And open your eyes," both Steve and Bucky opened their eyes to see each other.

They looked around for you and Tony. Obviously they didn't find you.

Steve walked over to the door and tried to open it, he didn't get anywhere.

You laughed, "the door is locked. And the only way it's going to unlock is if you both admit your feelings towards each other."

"We do not like each other," Steve protested.

"Why would you do this to me Y/n." Bucky exclaimed.

"Don't try to deny it. Cause the longer you do the longer your stuck in there," you handed tony a pair of headphones so he could listen in but not talk to them.

They continued to protest but you refused to answer.

You watched as they continued to deny their feelings.

"Just do it," you said through the mic.

Steve looked up to the camera before sighing.

"Bucky. I like you. I have for a while but I just didn't know how to say it. But now that Stark and L/n forced us into this I do now," Steve confessed.

"I feel the same way punk," Bucky said back.

"Jerk," Steve said, before they kissed.

I took off the headset and cheered.

"Yessss! It worked!" You cheered.

Tony took off his headset and cheered with you.

"We should probably let them out," Tony realized.

"Yeah probably," you huffed before going down to the training room.

"Jarvis, unlock the door," you called.

"Of course, Y/n," Jarvis answered.

The door unlocked and both you and Tony walked into to the room. Steve and Bucky were currently holding hands and being all lovey dovey.

"Are you glad we did that now," you said, bringing their attention to you.

"Yes. Very," Steve answered.

You and Tony turned to each other and smirked. You both said at the same time.

"Mission accomplished."