Kidnapped-Bucky Barnes

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Imagine- you get kidnapped by a Hydra agent who was looking for answers and Bucky comes to save you

Warning- contains violence
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  

"Hey Buck," You called, "is there any cookies left because I want cookies but I don't know if there's any cookies left."

You got no answer as you stared at the cupboard.

"Buck?" You furrowed your eyebrows as called out for him again.

"Bucky?" You turned away from the cupboard.

"Come on. I really don't want to have to try to find you," You groaned, walking into the living room.

"You know what Bu-," you got cut off by a hand covering your mouth.

You tried to scream to alert Bucky but it only got muffled by the hand.

"Shhh. Shhh. Your little boyfriend won't come to save you now sweetheart," your kidnapped said.

You tried to fight back but your vision became clouded with black spots.

"Goodnight, sweetheart," your kidnapped taunted you as you passed out.

*Time skip brought to you by Zemo dancing*

You slowly gained consciousness to your head pounding. You groaned, alerting your kidnapped to you.

"Ah, good morning sweetheart," he said, walking over to you and leaning down to your level.

You tried to move but your arms and legs were tied to a chair.

"Ok. So here's what's going to happen. Your going to tell me everything about the Tesseract. Then, your going to lure your boyfriend here and he's going to watch you die. And if you don't cooperate then things are going to become extremely hard for you," he said, pulling your gag off.

"I don't know anything about the Tesseract. Nobody told me anything," you answered truthfully.

He laughed dryly, "Wrong answer."

"I'm telling the truth. I don't know anything about the-," you were cut off by a stinging feeling in your cheek.

"Shut up," he growled, putting the gag back on your mouth, sounds of protest were muffled by it, as he pulled out a knife.

He slashed your legs, arms and stomach. You were screaming with pain, tears running down your face.

He looked at you with fake sadness.

"Too bad your little boyfriend isn't here to save you after all," he said, smirking after before leaning back down, placing the dagger to you cheek.

"Such a shame," he said, dragging it across and drawing blood.

"Oh yeah," a voice called from the behind your kidnapper, "you sure he isn't here."

The kidnapper turned around quickly, getting up from his spot and looking at the figure with a look of shock before calming his features.

"Ah. The Winter Soldier. How nice of you to join us," he taunted.

"Bucky," you tried to say through the gag but all it came out as was muffled words, a look of relief settling on your face.

"I'm here doll," he said as he seemed to sense your words.

Your kidnapper walked back towards you, standing behind you with his dagger to your throat.

Bucky stepped into the light, looking into your eyes as the dagger was placed at your throat.

"Too bad she won't be alive for much longer," he pressed the dagger deeper into your throat and drew a bit a blood.

You whimpered in pain as Bucky drew his gun, pointing it toward the man.

He held the kidnapper gaze as he focused the gun on him. The man pressed the dagger deeper into your throat.

Bucky held the gun tighter.

"Careful, Soilder. You wouldn't want to risk your precious girlfriends life, Now would you," the man smirked at Bucky.

"You won't be able to get that far," Bucky said, before pulling the trigger.

The pressure of the dagger on your throat disappeared as well as the mans grip on you. You heard a thump as the body hit the floor.

As soon as it did, Bucky rushes over to you, untying you and pulling off your gag.

"Bucky!" You exclaimed, wanting much more then to wrap your arms around him.

Your arms, legs and torso were still bleeding from the cuts he gave you and you were getting weaker and weaker.

As soon as Bucky got all the restraints off of you, you collapsed into his arms, barely able to keep yourself up.

"Doll, keep your eyes open. Let me get you to Banner. Stay with me Y/n," Bucky pleaded as he carried you bridal style out of the building and to the car parked out front.

Your eyes slowly closed as you lost more blood.

"No, no no no no. Please stay awake doll," Bucky said, his voice breaking as he started driving.

He drove well over the speed limit to the tower as you had already passed out. He didn't care about that. All he cared about was you being safe.

He parked in front and ran into the tower to Bruce's lab, carrying your bleeding body to him.

Laying you down on the table, he looked to Banner with tears in his eyes.

"Please help her. She's all I have," he said. Banner nodded and started to get all his medical supplies out, getting ready to save you.

*Time skip brought to you by Rocket starling Bucky's arm and him chasing the raccoon for it*

You slowly woke up to the sight of a blinding light, an annoying beeping sound and the feeling of someone holding your hand.

You looked over to see Bucky asleep, holding your hand which was bandaged up.

You moving woke Bucky up as he looked into your eyes.

"Are you ok?" He asked, helping you into a more comfortable position.

"Yeah. I'm a bit sore but I'm ok," you answered.

Banner walked into the room carrying a clipboard.

"Glad to see your awake Y/n. I just need to check to see if everything's stable. Are you feeling alright?" He said, walking over to you and checking all the bandages on you.

"Yeah. I'm a little sore but otherwise I feel fine," You repeated.

"Thats good to hear," he said, walking away from you.

"Is she good," Bucky asked, holding your hand again.

"She should be alright. Just take it easy and take some painkillers if you need to," Banner assured him before walking away from you.

As soon as he was gone, Bucky pulled you into a passionate kiss.

You pulled away, looking at him.

"How long was I asleep for?" You asked.

"A few days. Nothing to bad," he answered, pulling you in for another kiss.

You hummed into the kiss, smiling at him.

You knew he would always be there for you. No matter what.