No Boys Allowed: Party Planning

Akashas POV

"Shay cheer up!" I yell into Shays face while forcing a Smile on her with my hands.

"Stoooop, let me be sad !" Shay says whining like a big baby.

"But we have to go to class !!" I whine louder while yanking her out of the bed.

"Just let me Skip goodie goodie."

I pause and look at Shay, we stare at eachother for a few seconds and then I lick my finger Preparing to give her a wetwilly.

"okay okay okay, I'll wake up !" Shay says while holding Akashas hand away from her ears.

"Ha Ha Ha, yay I win!" I say throwing my arms up in victory.

"Hahaha, you're gross" Shay says while rubbing my head messing up my hair in the process.

"My beauty!"

"I better not run into Eren." Shay mumbled.

"Do you even know how this school works? The boys and girls are separated you wont see him."

TIME SKIP TO AFTER CLASS

Landons POV

Damn, I feel like shit. I pop a few Advils hoping that would stop my headache.

"Landoooon!"

ugh, fuckin Lila...

"Hey Lila." I say giving a cheap smile.

"Guess what? Guess guess guess!!!"

"No."

"Okay fine, Im throwing a party and you're Invited heres the invitation, I'll see you there cutie"

"Oh, Lila I don't kno-"

"But you have to come! It wont be the same If you're not there !!! Lila complains  and looks at me with her usual Puppy dog face. Sadly, they work on me...

"... Okay, fine." I say giving in way too quickly.

"Yay!! Thank you thank you thank you I cant wait!" Lila cheered before giving me a quick kiss on my cheek.

A party huh?...

Akashas POV

"Alaska!!" Lila yells while walking towards me and Shay.

"Oh hey Lila, my names actually Akasha" I say trying to correct Lila.

"Sorry Arica, anyways onto more important matters, Im throwing a party and I wanted you to come, heres the invitation, Cant get in without one! And uh" Lila looks over to Shay "Here you can come too!"

Shay grabs the Invitation with an annoyed expression

"Be there or be Square" Lila Says then Chuckles before leaving.

"Be there or be square Blah Blah how cheesy could she be?"

"Oh dont be like that she invited us to a party! This is perfect, why stay at home all mopy, you need to Party !!"

"Not at Lilas house I don't know why She'd even invite me."

"Why wouldn't she?"

"Me and Lila don't get along really well . . ."

"Really? How come?"

"Well, for starters she's homophobic, ever since she found out I was gay she had it out for me so, no, Im not going to her Party and you shouldn't either." Shay gives me her Invitation and walks off.

Lilas POV

"Hey highschool dropout you got the pills?"

"You're the one buying a sex drug and you're judging me?"

"What, don't look at me like that, it's not like it's for me"

"who's it for then?"

"Stop asking so many questions and give me" I hold my handout.

"Here."

"Coming to the Party?"

"wouldn't miss it babe."

"good, and dont call me that."