No Boys Allowed: First Day (who's she?)

I woke up on a Monday morning. I stretched and got up from my bed. So apparently today I'm not going to be joining any lessons, but I am going to be getting set up in my new room at the school. And probably walk around to get used to my new environment. I went to get dressed and I picked this out to wear

 I went to get dressed and I picked this out to wear

With these shoes

My life is a whole lot of fucked up right now but I can at least say I have great fashion senseI walked out the door with my suitcase and entered my mothers car

I walked out the door with my suitcase and entered my mothers car. She didn't say a word to me as I predicted. We arrived to the school parking lot and I went to the trunk to take out my belongings. My mother went ahead without me to speak to the lady in the front desk. After I had a hold of my things I ran after her. I spoke to the front desk lady and thankfully she seemed nice. That the school didn't look to bad either. She have me a key to my room told me the location and room number. My room number is 2-109. I thanked the lady and made my way to my room. My mother didn't bother saying good bye, I guess I'm not her problem anymore. I walked up the stairs to the second floor and began searching for room 2-109. I saw 2-106 2-107 2-108 and ah there it is, room 2-109. I opened the door and went in. Everything seemed normal until I saw... A NAKED GIRL?!?

  "OH GOSH I'M SO SORRY" I apologized whilst covering my eyes in shame

"OH GOSH I'M SO SORRY" I apologized whilst covering my eyes in shame. "why are you freaking out for, we're both girls right?" She said while slightly smirking at me. "y-yeah" I stuttered while still looking down avoiding looking at her as much as possible. "you must be my new roommate, nice to meet you my names, Shay and yours is?" she asked "uh i-its" "you can look now I have a shirt on." she informed me. "oh thank goodness" I sighed in relief. And looked up at her. "i-its nice to meet you, I'm Akasha." I introduced myself. "nice to meet you, Akasha. I hope we can be friends." "Y-yeah, me too"