No Boys Allowed: I like you [PART ONE] | Shays Perspective |

SHAYS POV

. . .

"God I'm so fuckin high right now, I can't wait to try my new edibles"

I start to panic realizing I haven't been keeping up with the time. I check my phone, so I know if I'm late for my meet up with Eren, I had 15 minutes to spare. I re-light my blunt and continue smoking it on my way there. I'll probably have some time to relax since I'm going there, 5 minutes, early . . . or not?

He's there already? God damn I have to de-high! I run to the water fountain to splash some water on my face and mentally prepare myself for what's to come, and I still have no idea how I'm going to do this.

"Shay, is that you?"

"Uh- h-hey Eren!" I say nervously.

"We'll, since you're already here, do you think we could talk?"

"O-of course, that's why I'm here"

"Okay, here it goes, w-we've known each other for a while now, you've always been there for me. You've always done all you could to make sure I was okay. You fought bullies for me, you gave me a shoulder to cry on and you would always make me laugh, even when I felt the lowest, and being away from you for so long made me realize that I don't want to live without you by my side, s-so . . . W-will you go out with me?!" Eren said shutting his eyes tight waiting for a response.

. . .

"I-i" I say not knowing what to do

"Eren . . . I'm sorry i-"

"No! No! It's okay! Don't apologize it was stupid anyways!" Eren interrupted me

"No! Of course it's not stupid! Its ju-"

"A-anyways, j-just forget what I said. I'll see you l-later" Eren says while smiling and tears falling off his face, he rubs his nose and then runs off.

"W-wait!"

I start to run after Eren, he went In the building. He's gotten faster, I usually would be able to catch up to him by now.

"Ack!"

"W-what the hell!?"

I fell on the floor and look up at none other than Lola, of course.

"Oopsie" Lola said before laughing

"Fuck off Lola I don't have time for this I'm busy!" I try to run off but she grabs the back of the collar of my shirt.

"Busy chasing after that girl? You know she doesn't like you right?"

Lola goes to my ear from behind and whispers. . .

"I'm pretty sure I'm more her type"

"You wouldn't . . ."

"What? Steal her away like I did with your girlfriend? Oh I'm sorry I mean, Ex, girlfriend hahaha!"

"You're wasting your time."

"Huh?"

"That girl isn't my girlfriend, I barely even know her, but just so you know, if you hurt her the way you did to Jasmine, I'll make you wish we never met." I say and then start running off to find Eren.

"TO LATE!" Lola screams as I run off.

"Eren! Eren where are you!" I shout

"Shay? What happened?"

"Akasha! Have you seen Eren?"

"y-yeah he just ran that way, why? Ack-" I grab Akasha and start running toward Eren

"B-but you still haven't told me what happened!"

TO BE CONTINUED