No Boys Allowed: Im Sorry Eren. . .

||AKASHAS PERSPECTIVE||

I went after Shay and we walked to our dorm but, I couldn't help but notice how well that haircut suits Shay, god I love girls.
My thoughts got Inturupted when Shay started to speak

"So I didn't lie, Eren is a really good friend even though you saw me hiding from him, but, the reason I hid from him was because. . . Well, Eren likes me. . ."

. . .

"DUH! but why did you hide from him he was so cute!"

||SWITCHED TO SHAYS PERSPECTIVE|

///is this girl for real? Like, is it not obvious that I'm gay?? It's just I always try REALLY hard to look it I mean, look at me!

///DOES THAT NOT SCREAM GAY!?///

"Okay fine, I guess I have to say it out loud but, be greatful cause I usually don't go around telling people this . . .Im gay."
"ME TOO!" Akasha yelled with exitement.
"Wait, you're gay too? why didn't you tell me?!"
"Well I didn't know you were gay too!"
"Really? Is it not obvious? Do I have to get a rainbow tattoed on my forehead for it to connet with people because at this point I'm starting to consider it"
"Okay, you're right, I should have noticed but, in my defence you were way too calm yesterday when I walked in on you changing, if you're gay how come you didnt freakout at least a little, I know I would've. . . "
"its called confidence hun, and now that I think about it, I shouldve known you were gay too, its not everyday that a straight girl turns beat red from seeing another naked woman. . ."
Akasha felt the blood rush to her cheeks
"Oh look you're doing it again, Ha!"
Akasha starts to sweat and quickly decides to change the topic.
"F-first of all, its completely normal and second, weren't we talking about your friend Eren, you know the guy whos heart you're about to shatter in to a million peices?"
"Ughhh I don't want to think about it!"
Shay bellyflops into her bed and heavily sighs into her pillow.
"You really don't like rejecting people, huh."
"Not really, it's just different this time?"
"Oh?"
"Eren isn't just my friend, he's my best friend, I knew him ever since we were kids. I went to the same elementary school and middle school up until 8th grade, I didn't see him for about 3 years, we reunited a couple of days ago but, he's been acting. . .different. . ."
"Because he likes you!"
"I know, I know, you don't have to keep saying it!"
"So, how are you gonna break it to him?"
"About that, you think you could tell him I caught a cold, Im really not feeling up to do this whole, rejecting my wholesome bestfriend thing"
"Shay, how many times have you made an excuse to get out of this?"
. . .

"3" Shay says in Shame
"3 times? That poor guy, he looks so fragile, how could you do that to himmm"
"Exactly! He's sensitive so what can be worse than breaking his heart!?"
"Leading him on and then breaking his heart. . ."
. . .
Shay sighs
"Yeah, you're right. . . I'll tell him today. . .
I'm gonna go out for some fresh air, thanks for the talk" Shay said before patting Akasha on the shoulder and making her way out of the dorm.

|| Shay's Point Of View ||

*sigh*
I know I would have had to do it eventually, I just don't want anything to change between us. I don't get along with most people, but eren found his way in. Honestly, I don't know why the possibility of him maybe one day liking me never crossed my mind, oh yeah, it's because I'm gay, duh. . .
I have a huge pit in my stomach, and it won't go away, which is why I'm walking to my spot. No one ever goes there, because it's next to a grave yard, so everyone thinks it's haunted. Perfect for me since, I'm not afraid of no ghost, and I need an empty space to smoke my blunt. I put my headphones on and start to smoke. I can't think of a better way to ignore my problems. . .

TO BE CONTINUED. . .