No Boys Allowed: Im Going Where!?

(Before I continue I'd like to inform that counselors are NOT allowed to tell your parents your sexuality. In this story the counselor broke the law and did it anyways. If this ever happens to you even though it is unlikely I'm sure there is a number online that you can call to report them and most likely get them fired. Thank you and enjoy the story)

I was sitting in my car waiting and waiting for my mother to leave the school. I would get light headed thinking of what she might do when she got back, but not knowing what she was going to do was way more painful. I thought it was cruel what Ms Kelly did. There's no way that's allowed. I trusted her, but I definitely shouldn't have. I looked through the glass doors of my high school building and saw my mother walking out. She had tissues in her hand and wiped her eyes with them while making her way towards the exit. I made sure to wipe my tears before she could see my face. I didn't want her to know I was crying. I saw her getting in the car and starting it. Surprisingly she didn't say not one word to me during the entire car ride. She parked the car and I went in the house. And I made my way towards my room. "There's no way I'm letting you be gay." my mother said as I was about to walk up the stairs. "mom, I can't control it...I've tried" I told her hoping she would understand at least a little. "do you want to go to hell Akasha? I thought I told you all about the Bible, that being gay is a sin, that it's evil... I can't look at you, Akasha, go to your room!" I ran up the stairs, went in my room and slammed the door shut. Immediately after, I thew myself into my bed and began to cry. I was in so much pain that I felt as though I would be crying for at least the rest of the day. I felt like giving up, and not trying anymore. All I wanted to do was sleep. And that's what I did. I ended up dosing off into a deep slumber until my phone began to ring, loudly. *ring* *ring* *ring* I got up and rubbed my teary eyes and picked up the phone. Without bothering to check who it was. "Hello?" I said with a slightly raspy voice. "Hey Akasha how was school?" asked the familiar voice "Hanna! I missed you!" I shouted with excitement. "I missed you too, Akasha. What's up?" Hanna is my big sister. 7 years older to be exact. I love her so much, but sadly I haven't seen her in about 6 years. When she became 18 she left to live with her boyfriend because our mother kicked her out. Why you ask? Because my sisters an atheist. And to be honest, I am too. But I'd never tell my mother that."The worst thing possible happened today" I informed my older sister. "ohh, you're just being dramatic agai-" "she knows I'm gay..." I interrupted. "oh... You weren't exaggerating" she mumbled. "yeah and... I don't know what to do" I said beginning to cry. "Akasha, it's okay. So did you tell her? How did she find out?" Hanna asked. "My counselor Miss. Kelly made me tell her..." I let her know. "Miss Kelly? Your counselor?" my sister asked angrily. "yeah I was upset too..." I told my sister. "I highly doubt, that your teacher is allowed to do something like that" Hanna told me. "I know I was wondering myself, but I don't think there's anything I can do about it" I said unknowingly. "I'll figure it out" she reassured. For the rest of the day me and my sister continued to talk about what happened and I told her how our mother reacted, to her now knowing my sexuality. Hanna was actually surprised that she didn't react worse. And to be honest I was too. But I know my mother well, and I can almost swear that this was only the beginning of Hell. I talked to my sister for so long that we both fell asleep while on the phone, which happens now and then, lucky I was charging my phone at the same time so my phone isn't dead. I woke up and my sister was still sleeping so I hung up the call and made my way towards my closet to pick out my clothes for today. Just because I felt like trash didn't mean I had to look like it so I wore this !

 Just because I felt like trash didn't mean I had to look like it so I wore this !

I had it on and felt a little better

I had it on and felt a little better. But still nervous to leave my room. I walked out and saw my mother waiting for me on the couch. She looked at me, grabbed her purse, and left the house. All without not even saying one word to me. We went in the car and she started to take me to school. She was silent again just like yesterday. I didn't dare to speak either. She stopped the car so that I could get out and head to school but before I could leave she stopped me. "Wait." She demanded "yeah?" I questioned wondering what she would say next. She started digging in her purse and took a paper out and handed it to me. "Read this, that's where you're going" she said in a monotone voice. "now get out the car." She commanded. "yes ma'am" I responded, and left the car as I watched her drive away. I started walking to the entrance of my school while reading the paper she gave me. My stomach dropped when I read the words...
-CHRISTIAN BOARDING SCHOOL-

"...WHAT!?"

TO BE CONTINUED...