Chapter |2|

마스터와 슬레이브
Master and Slave

☾︎ ☽︎

Third Person's POV:

  |• "ROXIE!!", A loud voice called. The door slammed open as a young boy walked in with an excited grin. "I've come to see you!", He exclaimed.

In the latter half of the novel, Sylvia's got kidnapped by the Agriches. And there, she was put into shock upon hearing about her older brother's death.

Her kidnapper and target of destruction were non-other than this punk.

Jeremy Agriche

"Sister, when did you arrive? Did you visit the venomous butterflies?"

"Yeah, there's only one egg left. I have to succeed this time".

Jeremy frowned, "I don't like it...you have to give them your blood".

Roxana smiled at her brother's concerned expression. 'is it because he's young? Even though he's a villain, he has a cute side...'

"Sister, about the toys father brought this time. Since we're not allowed to approach them, are they not ordinary people?", He speculated.

"I am certain that they're not ordinary", Roxana answered.

"What? Are you interested in them now? You never expressed in any of the toys until now", he questioned.

"Yeah, but they look quite fun..."

"Alright, fine... I'll give them to you", he smiled. Roxana chuckled lightly, then suddenly.

An idea popped into her head.

'what if....'

Roxana ruffled Jeremy's head, and he bowed him with a smile. "That's a good boy", she said.

"Shall we go in then?"

The two half-siblings went into the dining hall and took a seat. Various food was presented on the table, from meat to vegetables and fruits.

"Congratulations on your performance over the past month..."

Thunder...

"Shall we enjoy the great banquet?", Lant Agriche greeted his children with a Villainous smirk. Pleased from their performances.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Every month, Roxana never loses second place"

"How are the results of the venomous butterflies?"

"I'm expecting a lot from this project"

Roxana smiled, "The first two eggs failed in incubation, but the last one is growing well. Don't worry. I just can't wait to show father the venom butterfly".

"HAHA! I trust that you won't disappoint me!", Lant laughed, truly pleased.

"You seem to be in a good mood today, is it because of the new game you caught this time...?", Roxana speculated.

"You are quick-witted, as expected, you resemble me, Roxana"

"Both the Padelians and Lapises are in a desperate furry to find them", Lant Agriche smirked.

"Who is in the basement to make them act like that?", Jeremy held his chin in question.

"The prince of blue... accompanied with Rex Lapis's successor herself"

Jeremy immediately stood up in shock.

"!!!"

"THE PRINCE OF BLUE AND AURUM LAPIS?!?!