Chapter |7|

내가 했어?
Did I?

☯︎

Aurum's POV:

  |• Did I? No, of course not. I'm not tricking that poor Agriche into favoring me through that contract. A devilish idea just made me add a little back up idea to help me escape.

I swear to Rex Lapis that I will be crushed by a meteor. I did nothing but make Jeremy not dislike me too much...

That brat's anger issues is far more worse than one of Rex Lapis's subordinates, and that subordinate had a large anger issue despite his small body. I wonder if he'll ever show up if I summon him?

But that's not the issue now.

The issue is this cherry brat who's been trying to stab me ever since she saw me strolling down the mansion. What's her name again?

Sigh, unlike my worshiped God, I do not have a good memory. I only remember people who'd benefit me for a lifetime...

And this pathetic child? Certainly not...

"RAGH!!!", Another swing came from her clumsy and anger filled attack. Pathetic. I stepped to the side, pushed her arm down and lifted my leg, hammering it down on her back.

BUM!!

"ACK!!!", and now she's down on the floor.

"YOU BITCH!!!—"

"Please refrain from calling me that.... vulgar word..... I'm too young and too pure for that", I answered. Not minding if I angered her more than I should.

Because she instantly picked herself up and swung a whip, and I immediately backed away. But the whip unexpectedly stretched and and slashed me on the neck, a warm substance dripped...

Sigh, I am again bleeding.

Atleast there's Jeremy to patch this up. Oh what's this~?

"Charlotte! What do you think you're doing?!", Jeremy stomped angrily towards his half sister, eyebrows furrowed and eyes narrowed down dangerously. Bloodlust seeping out...

"B-brother, father!!! I'm only punishing her because she was walking freely around the mansion! Slaves pr toys—!"

Slap!!!

"Don't you know what ownership means?! She's my responsibility so leaves her to me!!", He grabbed her by the shirt, lifting her up from the carpet covered floor with ease. I would've watched in amusement...

If Lant wasn't here, just behind Jeremy, witnessing the events with a cigarette between his lips. He sighed, "Jeremy, release your sister...

As for you, go back to your room!", He glared at Charlotte, who only stared back in confusion. Lant's glare darkened, making the cherry girl run out of the corridor...

"Right, what are you doing walking around the mansion, Goldy?", Jeremy's mood turned into a 180° turn as he turned his attention to the amber eyed girl. Her eyebrows raised...