Chapter |15|

Doubt: Love or Pitty? pt 1

Aurum's pov:

    |• It's been so long since I've seen Cassis, Roxana never let's me see him, we would never risk the chance of me getting caught. Even if I already have a good relationship with Jeremy and Roxana, I doubt Lant wouldn't have any doubts for me.

Speaking of Jeremy, here we are again, waking up on the same bed, eating on the same table on the same room, and talk where we left off or start a new topic.

And today is also the start of questions and doubts of myself, of our relationship.

Why am I even thinking like this? "Relationship"? We're not even official lovers...

We'd always be fiancés by force and by paper...

"Darling, you're lost in your thoughts again, mind sharing what's on your mind?"

But somehow... somewhere deep in my heart there's a desire I can't seem to figure out.

I look up to Jeremy, he's leaning over the table with his elbows supporting him, his fingers intertwined in between where he rests his chin. His pretty eyes stares at me as he munches on a thin bread stick dipped in chocolate.

He then held it between his gloved fingers  and pointed it at me, "Want one?"

I shook my head, he raised an eyebrow at me, seemingly curious and confused t the same time. He seem to focus on my movements, why though? I'm only getting my own bread stick.

Dipping it in the strawberry jam, I put it into mouth. Continuing my business of reading the interesting book I found in my room.

...

Whilst reading, Jeremy called my name and I humed in question.

"Look at me"

I look up, only for him to take advantage my clueless self and took a bit of my bread stick. My eyes widened, startled.

"Hm!", I realized that he bit the part where the strawberry jam isn't covered, the oart where I would've held the stick with my fingers.

I lightly glared at him, he only munches at the part he bit and chuckles, "That what you get for not answering my question properly", he says.

I furrowed my eyebrows and I grabbed a tissue, I was about to take the bread stick out of my mouth when a hand suddenly ran its fingers through the left side of my hair, running it through my hair until it reaches the back.

Another hand held my hand that's holding the tissue.

Jeremy stood up from his seat and pulled me foreward, he leaned his face down towards me and took another bite out of my snack.

"Hm?!"

He pulled me more as he takes the last bite out of my bread stick...a small portion left out of my lips.

His face was too close that I accidentally ket out a small squeak. His lips...his lips was too close...!

Before he could take another bite that can  possibly cause him to...