ADOLESCENCE |3|

The Perperation
third person's pov

--- • The gathering was just a few hours away, families from all over the continent prepares their dresses and suits, sword and mouth. Any gathering would be a battle or an opportunity to gain allies...

Roxana is a lady who seeks allies to bring down her own family, to protect her mother. She has already has Cassis Padelian, but having his causin as a positive ally is much more great.

Aurum Lapis was a great asset to her plans, they have a similar yet a different goal. Roxana sees it in her eyes, Aurum was softer than she thinks.

If Roxana were to guess, Aurum would like to even save the children of the Agriche. Would Roxana oppose that? Yes and no...

She'd love that idea, but she's seen how far younger siblings has fallen. Though Jeremy was an exception, Aurum managed to pull him out of the dark and dirty Agriche and bathed him in gold.

Yes, her brother truly has changed. Ever since Aurum left, Jeremy would either stay in his room or to the library...

She caught him reading a hystory book about the Lapises, battle tactics, even a book on how to court a lady?!

Roxana had to rub her eyes when she saw him read that book.

But she has to admit, she now treated Jeremy different than before. She opens up to him more, more affectionate, amd more caring. No lies and no pain...

"Roxy, do you think she'll like this?", Jeremy asks as he adjusted his sleeves. Roxana sipped on her tea with a satisfied smile, "You look like a dashing prince..."

Jeremy sticks his tongue out, "Bleh, don't say that!"

Though he can still be a child sometimes.

"A prince who's about to be taken away from his palace by a dragon, and there's no princess to save you," The scarlet eyed woman smirks in amusement. Yes, Jeremy and Aurum's story does seem that way.

And she's going to let her brother be taken away by that dragon.

Jeremy uust raises a brow at her, and then widens his eyes when he understood the metaphor. "Now that you put it in that way, it does seem like that. But I'd gladly let myself be taken away by that dragon," he admits.

Roxana rolls her eyes, "How romantic," she says sarcastically. Truly their bond has grown much more healthier.

Jeremy takes one last glance at the mirror. He wears a dark blue shirt and a black tie under a greyish-blue vest, and then he wears a black long coat that hangs on his shoulders, supported by a golden chain.

A thick line of white fur is stitched from the right chest of his coat, up to it's shoulders, around his upper back and to the left side of its chest.

He wears black slacks and black shoes. In Roxana's opinion, the most appealing detail in his outfit are the golden accessories.

He's... really trying to impress Aurum.

He smirks smugly at his appearance, the left side of his left bangs are gelled backwards and it fully shows the earing that Aurum left.