ADOLESCENCE |14|

GOLD IN SNOWY WHITE PT 2
third person pov

——— • Unlike Aurum who didn't had the chance to gawk at her "capturer's" house, Jeremy took his time in admiring the architecture and interior design of the traditional estate.

To be honest, it looked and felt like a castle, Aurum has been living like a princess as she should be. Jeremy just kept close with her, hands interlocked, and absorbing the warmth.

"We're here, this is your room, Jeremy," she said as she opened the doors and dragged Jeremy inside. The room was traditional, obviously, but there were still modern elements that he really liked.

"Do you like it?"

Jeremy smiled, "Of course, Darling," he replied. Aurum sent him a close-eyed smile, "I got bored from waiting so I decorated it myself, sorry if I somehow added something that's not to your liking," she expressed.

Jeremy's eyes widened as his cheeks turned pink, "You really did it?" Jeremy doesn't exactly know why, but something about it just feels so intimate and lovely. "The room's perfect, don't worry," he said.

Jeremy was about to hug her when she suddenly raised her hands infront of him. "Hold on, since you're here, there are rules that you need to follow. As everyone knows, you are officially courting me, and to be of more appeal to my parents, you need to follow the basics of courting in this region," she reminded with a sweat drop.

Jeremy blinked twice, but nodded his head, and then he formed a fist with his hands. "Is that so? Alright." He badly wants to embrace her.

"First, no more skinship interactions like hugging. Second, you must be with either one of my parents for atleast two hours everyday. Third, you must not entertain other women, understood?" Her voice hardened at the third rule, Jeremy definitely sweat-droped at that.

Not that he's going to entertain other women, anyway. "Forget about the third rule, I'm only interested with you, Darling," he said as he comes closer to her with a smirk.

"And I want you to trust me, Darling." He said with a sheepish yet charming smile. Ah, he's so endearing that Airum can't help but ruffle his hair affectionately. "Of course I trust you, Jeremy.  You wouldn't be alone with me in this room if I didn't trust you," she reassured.

Jeremy could only smile in content. He tries to hug her again when Aurum lightly slapoed his hand with a passive smile. Ah, fuck, this might be hard.

"Later, my parents are looking forward to having lunch with you, please be there," she informed. Jeremy perked up, "Don't worry, I'll be there~"

"Also..." Aurum suddenly snapped her fingers, and clothes suddenly appeared in her hands. Jeremy couldn't tell the details because thet were folded, but he's sure that it was a hanfu. " I'm excited to see you wear a hanfu~" she gave him a bright grin.

Jeremy grabbed the clothes and spread it out on the bed, and my, it was gorgeous. A silver colored hanfu that fades to a navy blue, there are golden embroidery that he guessed were instructed by Aurum.

"Did you like the embroidery? I personally made them for you to feel more at ease," she revealed.

"You did embroidery!?" He asked, stunned. He thought that she had just custom requested it, but she actually did the embroidery. "Woah, impressed, you're so skilled, it's crazy~!"