Chapter 2 - Another Big Discovery and Big Mistake

As the group once again follow Bianca going home, they can see a babygirl named Filo sleeping on her chest and one small girl holding her hand. Whenthey got home, Bianca pulled out her keys and unlocked the door and where thesmall girl immediately entered the house. The group decided to watch on thesurrounding greeneries around the house. They then see a car pull up in thegarage, exiting the car was a boy with green hair and muscular build whileholding 2 bags filled with groceries and he hastily entered the house.

 They then see a car pull up in thegarage, exiting the car was a boy with green hair and muscular build whileholding 2 bags filled with groceries and he hastily entered the house

(This is their house)

Bianca POV- - - >

As I placed down my baby girl down and I started breastfeeding her because she woke up when we entered the house, Eri immediately change her clothes she come to me with something at her back. "Mommy look what I draw" Eri said while showing me a drawing of our family including Jizo. I smiled and single tear fell "You don't like it?" Eri asked with her smile slowing fading away, "No, no, no its perfect, your brother would love it" I said smiling while wiping the tear. "Come and let's put it on the fridge" I said while removing Filo from breastfeeding, "Really mom?!?!" Eri asked with sparkles in her eyes. I nodded in approval and when we were about to head to the kitchen and put Eri's drawing on the fridge, the door opened revealing the love of my life.

Izuku POV - - - >

"Taidama" I said as I enter the house and placed down the grocery bags to remove my shoes, I then hear the fast footstep of my child running towards me. "DADDY!!!!" Eri said as she jumped to give me a big hug and a kiss in the cheeks, "Okaerinasai" said the voice of the woman with a baby girl in the arms. I stood and put Eri down I then grabbed her waist and pulled her into a kiss that I longed for. Then I can feel a certain someone tugging my sleeves, I then see my baby girl reaching her hands towards me wanting to be carried by me.

Narrator POV- - - >

The group watching everything unfold, their mouths were down and their eyes wide opened and no one dared to speak. "What the f**k" Bakugo said breaking the silence, Momo then spoke "I-I never thought t-that our classmate is m-m-married". Bakugo then spoke "I don't care that Hado is married, but who the F**K IS HE!?!" with all anger and frustration in his voice, "HOW DARE HE STEAL MY WOMAN FROM ME!!!" he added. "What do you mean "stole your woman", she wasn't yours in the first place" Tsuyu said bluntly, which only angers Bakugo more and was about to storm inside the house but was stop by Tenya, Tokoyami, Kirishima, and Shoto. "Is Hado-san is married to someone then who knows what that guy can do to you if you storm in his house" Shoto said while freezing Bakugo's feet so that he can't do anything rash.

But Everything went south when Bakugo blasts himself breaking free from the grip of his classmates. As he blasts himself towards the house the rest of his classmates immediately follow him to stop him on whatever his going to do.

Bakugo is now at the front door of the house and he immediately created a blast that destroys almost 50% of the front part of the house, then a plasma bullet was then shot and grazed Bakugo's cheeks. "You dare trespass my property and have the audacity to break my property and endangering my wife and daughters" Said the man named Izuku while pointing a unique kind of pistol at Bakugo.

Izuku POV- - - >

"It was a good thing that Bianca was able to summon her shield and protect the girls" I thought since pointing my pistol at the person who blasted my house. "YOU!!!" He shouted at me while pointing his finger at me "YOU STOLE MY GIRL FROM ME!!" he added which only confuses me a lot. "I'm sorry but I've never stolen any women from anybody" I said still pointing my pistol at him "Who even are you?" I added. Then suddenly more people were arriving with the same uniform as his, "I'm sorry sir but my friend blasted your property here let me pay it for you" the girl said in a high ponytail said while reaching for her wallet or something while a boy with 2 hair color and a boy with spiky hair was trying to restrain the boy who blasted my house.

"Wait, MOMO!!" Bianca shouted, "Friends of yours I assume?" I asked and she nodded yes. As I was about to say something the angry boy shouted "YES WERE HER FRIENDS!!! AS A MATTER OF FACT, I'M HER BOYFRIEND" while being restrained by both of his friends. I raised a brow at his statement and at Bianca who only looked at me with a confused look. I then said "First, you trespassed in my property, then you destroyed my house, not only you endangered me but also my wife and kids, and how you have the audacity to proclaim yourself as my wife's boyfriend when you are currently speaking to her husband" still pointing my pistol at him "that is 3 laws violated with multiple witness around the vicinity, I can file a complaint to the authorities and you can say goodbye to your hopes and dreams" I added which widens his and his eyes friends eyes "If you want to achieve your hopes and dreams, I suggest you leave know before I forcefully arrest you all" I added once more while reaching for my hero license since I'm already interning. "Your Choice"

< -- > --- ----< - - - - >----- --- < -- >

A/N - this 987 word not including this message. Well, the character info will posted within this week because my I have to ask my younger sister to make it digital and she said that she will be able to finish it within this week ... So, Yeah enjoy the chapter and have a nice day :)