Chapter 5 - The Explanation

< -- > --- ----< - - - - >----- --- < -- >

Izuku (POV)

Several minutes ago

As I watched Bianca head off first, I stayed in the car for a while and got ready. As I walk towards school, I was suddenly called by 3 people "IZUKU! WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" said the big blue ball of energy named Nejire Hado, the older sister of Bianca." What do you mean?" I asked, "Somebody found out about Bianca having kids and told the teachers about it," said the other ball of energy named Mirio Togata] and I was speechless and scared "Who could have – "I thought then I suddenly remember the incident took place last Friday "Where is Bianca now?" I asked "S-Sh-She's in the principal's office right now," said the shy, indigo-haired man named Tamaki Amajiki.

My eyes widen at the statement of Tamaki and I immediately run towards and to the principal office and face this matter.

Narrator POV

As Izuku ran across the halls, he immediately summoned Jizo Mitama just in case, while Nejire, Mirio, and Tamaki were right behind him running as well since they know about the secret that Bianca and Izuku shares. As the 4 students close in the principal office, Izuku immediately busts open the door and walked in. 

"Sir Nezu, what is the meaning of this?" asked Izuku and he walked in with the Big 3 right behind him. "We have irrefutable evidence that young Hado here has kids," said All Might in his buff form. "Ok, and what do you plan to do with her kids?" Izuku asked tightening his grip in his katana while Nejire is being held back by Tamaki and Mirio. "Whatever has to be done Young Midoriya," said All Might he walk in front of Izuku, "Why are you even here Mr. Midoriya?" asked Nezu, "Are you perhaps associated with Miss Hado here?" he added. "As a matter of fact, yes!" said Izuku trying not to shout.

Nezu POV

"As a matter of fact, yes!" said Mr. Midoriya and this made me raise my brow in his statement. Mr. Midoriya then walked towards Miss Hado and he held her hands and said "She's my wife" said Mr. Midoriya. "No wonder why you would bust the door open," Said Vlad King with Snipe and Cemenoss nodding in agreement. "You know Young Midoriya and Young Hado, it very wrong to get married at a young age," said All Might as I nod in his statement and said "Now that we know who is the Miss Bianca's husband, I will give you 2 choices, 1st you get a divorce and drop your kids in the child protection center and continue with your studies here in U.A," I said as I walk towards my desk and sat on my chair. "And what's the other choice?" asked Miss Hado still holding the hand of Mr. Midoriya "Well, you can leave U.A and never became a hero" I replied. 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" Mr. Midoriya loudly laughed and I asked, "Do you think this is funny?". Mr. Midoriya stopped laughing and "Oh I'm sorry but everything you said is invalid because Bianca and I are legally married," he said while opening his pocket dimension and he brought out an envelope.

Izuku POV

As I brought theenvelope with all my legal and pending papers, I brought the papers regardingthe marriage of me and Bianca. Then I gave it to Sir Nezu and he startedreading it, "So, you and Miss Bianca are arranged married because of a treaty between the Midoriya and Hado Clan," he said still looking at thepaper while the other staff are speechless and started talking to each otherabout it. "And the 2 of you are required to have a child to furtheracknowledge and strengthen the treaty between the 2 clans" added Sir Nezuas he handed me the marriage papers. "W-Why?"asked All Might "There could be otherways to seal a treaty?" he added and Bianca answered "The Midoriyaand Hado Clan has been at war with each other for a piece of land in betweenthe territory of both Clans, which leads to a huge fight for the land, and thisfighting has been going on for 5 years" she finished still holding my hand."Not until, when the Head of the Hado and Midoriya Clan, Izu – Kun and myfather made a treaty to stop the territorial dispute and have Izu – Kun and me tobe wed and birth a child to signify peace and unity" she added finallyletting go of my hand and sat down in one of the couches. "And to answer yourquestion All Might, no, there is no other way to seal the treaty" saidBianca

Bianca POV

"But why did you hide it from us or from me?" asked Sir Nezu gaining the attention of everybody in the room. "Well, it's better to keep our kids a secret to others because Izuku and I's intention will not be understood by others" I replied still sitting on the couch with my legs crossed with the whole room kept quiet and Nezu then spoke "Can everybody in the room please leave and continue with a day except for the both of and you three" pointing at me and the Big 3.

As everybody left the room, Nezu spoke again "Including you Mr. Bakugo, please leave the room and head to your classroom" said Bakugo still in the room and still processing the things he found out. As Bakugo left the room and closing the door behind him.

"Alright, the issue about Miss Bianca and Mr. Midoriya having kids is down," Said Nezu and gestures the Big 4 to seat and brought out a file of paper from his desk and said "Now for the next issue at hand"

< -- > --- ----< - - - - >----- --- < -- >

A/N - Hello guys, I hope you like this chapter and this chapter is a bit short for me since its only 972 words but still I do hope you do like it ... So, I'll see you guys in the next chapter.