Chapter 3 - The Choice

< -- > --- ----< - - - - >----- --- < -- >

Bakugo POV- - - >

"Your Choice," said the man pointing a unique-looking pistol at me, and his question made me think hard, if I were to attack him then he can file a complaint about his destroyed property and endangering his wife and kids. What should I do?

Izuku POV- - - >

As I wait for his answer, I ponder on where we will be staying in the meantime, as I think of multiple places to stay Bianca stood up while holding both Filo and Eri and immediately went to the room of Jizo and stayed there, as I was still pondering he then started to walk away from the house towards to home I presume. Then, I boy with dark blue hair and a girl in a high ponytail came up to me and "I'm very sorry sir for the troubles my friend caused" said the boy, "Here let me pay for the damages he caused" said the girl as she reaches for her wallet but I stopped her "It's fine, you don't have to pay anything" I said to them, "I have enough money to fix for the damages, we just have to move to our ancestral house in Kyoto" I said as put away my pistol and went to see if Bianca and the kids got any injuries and the group of students started to leave.

As I bid them goodbye, I entered the room of Jizo and saw Bianca and Filo hugging a crying Eri. I crouched down to their level and asked "Eri, what's wrong?" and she looked at me and say "My drawing got burned from the explosion" she said while holding what was left of her drawing "You didn't get to see it" she added with tears still running down. I hugged her and kiss her forehead and said: "I'm sorry snowflake that your drawing got burned, I'll help you draw it again once we get to the ancestral house, ok". She stopped crying and I said to Bianca "We have to move for now, so go and pack some stuff cause were doing to the ancestral house" Bianca nodded and said to Eri "ok sure, you go and help Eri pack some of her stuff" and I nodded and I picked up Eri and we went to her room and pack some of her stuff.

Narrator POV- - - >

As the small family packing some of their stuff like clothes, food, and others that are necessary. They then put their stuff at the back of the van and immediately went inside the van and went on their way to Kyoto. Izuku is in the driver's seat driving while Bianca and Filo are at the back accompanying Eri because she doesn't want to be alone in the back.

Time skip (one drive to Kyoto) - - - >

(This is the Ancestral House)

As the Izuku park their van in the garage, Eri and Filo were already asleep. Bianca carried Filo while Izuku carried Eri inside the house and to one room since they share one room in the ancestral house. As they lay both the sleeping Eri and Filo in the futon they watched as Filo and Eri slowly hugged each other. Bianca and Izuku smiled as they watched their children slowly hugging each other while asleep.

The young parents step out of the room so that they can unpack some of the stuff in the van. "Hey Bia, do you ever have that feeling where you would do anything to keep the way they are now?" asked Izuku as they sat down on the couch. Bianca nodded and said "Yes, I do, every day" and Izuku smiled at her statement but was immediately turned into a frown "If only Jizo is still with us right now" Bianca looked at Izuku at warped her arms around Izuku and said, "Me too, I always dream that he'd still be with us, together". As the young parents hugged it out they suddenly fell asleep on the couch still holding each other.

As the sun rises, the young parents can feel some weight in their chest. As they open their eyes they can see their daughters in their lap giggling, "Good Morning Mommy Daddy!!!" said Eri while Filo just made baby noises while clapping her hands. "Good Morning sweethearts," they both said in unison and bringing them into a hug. They laughed and Izuku decided to start to make breakfast "Daddy can I help?" Eri asked with eagerness in her voice, "Yeah sure why not" said Izuku as he holds her hand and went to the kitchen while Bianca stayed on the couch breastfeeding Filo.

As Izuku and Eri finished making the breakfast for the family, they called Bianca to eat. As Bianca entered the kitchen, she placed Filo in a baby made for babies and started to feed her oatmeal. "Izu, can we go to the out today?" Bianca requested "It is been a while since we last went out as a family" She added as she wiped the food the smeared in Filo's face. Izuku thinks for a while and "Yead sure why not" as smiled and touched the hand of Bianca "I have been longing for us to hang out" he added as he stood up and took the emptied plates in the sink and started washing it. "You go and fix the kids while I wash the dishes," Izuku said and Bianca nodded.

We can now see the small family in a park having fun and enjoying each other's company. As the small family walked across the park, Eri holding on the of Bianca and Izuku pushing the baby stroller of Filo "Mommy look a butterfly" said Eri as she was mesmerized with the wings of the butterfly, the butterfly then landed on the nose of Filo and Filo stared at the butterfly with pure curiosity and amazement. Izuku then blow the butterfly and it made Filo giggle and started to do the grabby hands at Bianca indicating that she wants to be carried by her mother, Bianca then took Filo and gave Eri to Izuku while he was putting the baby stroller in his personal pocket dimension and continued on their way. 

Several Hour Ago- - - >

As the group of students left the almost destroyed house, they decided to go to a small park to rest for a bit. Hagakure then spoke "Should we tell the teachers about this?" gaining the attention of the group "I mean this looks serious" she added. Momo, Shoto, Mineta, and Mina nodded at her statement. "I think we should," Jiro said "I mean stuff like this could be a lot of troubles for Hado" she added while gaining a few nods from the group "Becoming a hero and having kids, that is a lot of handles. Maybe they can help him in some way," said Tokoyami as dark shadow emerged and said, "I mean they wouldn't kick him out for this right?". As the group was planning on telling the teachers that their fellow hero-in-training has kids, Iida then spoke "I don't know" which he gains the attention of everybody including Bakugo "U.A. is the best Hero school as of today, they push you beyond your limits, but having kids and stuff like that". "I think U.A. would have to kick her out or even take her kids away from her" he added which frightens the group "I mean this is probably illegal depending on the age of her husband is and for that fact that Hado-san never mentioned it to the teachers as far as we know, this may be against a lot of laws and rules" which frightens the group more except for one. Urarake then said, "Then, let's make a promise, we won't tell the teachers anything". "If Hado-san loses her kids, that will only break her, not to mention she would also probably get kick out and she loses her dreams with one word and maybe she wouldn't trust us anymore since we know her secret," she said with a voice of concern and everyone nodded with her statement and began to walk home but Bakugo has something else in mind.

< -- > --- ----< - - - - >----- --- < -- >

A/N - Sorry for no posting yesterday because this week and last week were my finals and defence for my research and it took a lot of time. I promise I will post the character info soon. so yeah enjoy the chapter