Chapter 1 - A Big Discovery

< -- > --- ----< - - - - >----- --- < -- >

Bianca Hado the younger sister of Nejire Hado has been at U.A for a whole week. It has been the best week of her life because she finally a student in the best hero school in all Japan. And she is thankful for all the support of her family and a special someone.

As the end of Friday rolled around Bianca was really excited. She was going to see three of the most important people in her life. She was really excited but she tries her best to hide it since class is still going.

Bianca POV- - - >

Though I am really excited to see the most important people in my life, I still have to hide it since class in still going. In middle of Mr. Aizawa teaching, my phone then suddenly started to ring because of a call from my significant other. I then ask "Excuse me Mr. Aizawa, can I take this call because its very important". "Sigh, Go and make it quick" Mr. Aizawa said.

I then went out the classroom and answer the phone,

"hello, can you fetch the kids today, Miruko told me to stay because she has an important to tell me" the person in the other line said

"Oh ok, sure I'll fetch them, but can you get the groceries since where are low in food" I said

"Yeah sure I'll do that, I'll see you soon, Bye Love you"

"See you soon too, love you too" I said with a light blush, he then stops the call. I then hastily went back inside the room and back to my sit and once again listen to the lesson of Mr. Aizawa.

Narrator POV- - - >

After the class ended one of the new friends of Bianca, Tenya Iida came up to her while doing his notorious hand thingy, "Hado-san, I think you should know that you must silence yor phone during class discussion and you should let your family and friends know your class schedule, so that they know when not to call you, And who was that person that you can't refuse not to answer?". Then some of the classmates of Bianca namely Tsuyu, Uraraka, Momo, Mineta, Jiro, Mina, Tokoyami, hagakure, Kirishima, Kaminari, Shoto, Sero, and surprisingly Bakugo since he has a big interest in Biance, were all looking at her thinking the same question. Bianca then spoke, "No offense to any of you but its part of my personal life that I really don't like a lot of people knowing about because it's a promise that I have keep. So, no I will not tell you. Plus, I have to go now because I am in rush, sorry!". Bianca grabbed her bag and left the classroom quickly.

"In a rush? A promise to keep? She is probably a slut or something!!!" Mineta said while thinking of lewd stuff of her. He the got smacked in the head by Bakugo's fists and said "WHAT DID YOU SAY!? YOU SON OF A B***H?!". Iida then said "Well, if it's something personal and that she wishes to keep it secret just to fulfill that promise she made then I won't pry on it" Sero than said "Come one man, everybody here is curious and wants to some answers, so don't pretend you don't want to know too". Everybody then started to nod in agreement with the statement of Sero. "No, I do not wish to participate but I will only join you just to keep in check and to make sure you don't do something rash" Iida said.

As the group started to follow Bianca in city and stop in the front door of a daycare, then she took out a baby harness and put it on which surprises the group a lot. As Bianca enter the daycare, Momo then spoke "Maybe she is taking someone's child or something, right?", which broke the silence. Then they saw Bianca with two kids, one is on the baby harness while the other one if holding her hand. Then, the kid holding Bianca's hand said "Mommy can I have some apples when we get home?", Bianca smiled and said "You can snowflake, but you should eat your dinner first ok?" "OK MOMMY!!" said the kid with all cuteness and sweetness.

Everyone hiding in the bush, their brains just fried and can't say a single word to say on what they just saw and hear. Then Jiro broke the silence and said "W-what the h-hell". Mina said "Y-yeah, I know that Bianca had a private life but I thought of this" they all nodded but Bakugo was silent as every as he was ever been because he can't comprehend what he just saw, his crush is a mother of 2 kids, then he said "Common on you extras, lets keep on following her" which gaining the attention of everybody and began to follow Bianca yet again.

< -- > --- ----< - - - - >----- --- < -- >

A/N – this Chapter is 821 words (Not including the A/N), I could do more but I limit myself with a word count of 800 – 1500 ... and yeah, this my first fanfic that I decided to write ... I have more fanfics in my but I decided to do one book at a time ... or if you want I can add 2 more books but there will be a schedule on when will I release a new chapter because I still have classes ... so, yeah see you in the next chapter. The Character info will be also be in next chapter.