Chapter 6 - The Next Issue

< -- > --- ----< - - - - >----- --- < -- >

Narrator POV

"Now for the next issue at hand," said Nezu with his hand in his desk. "There has been an increase of villain activity for the week and I fear that this will only increase in the upcoming weeks and months" with his voice field with worry and sorry. "So, I decided to create a group composed of the strongest, well–trained, and experienced students" Nezu added "But with the current situation of Miss Hado and Mr. Midoriya, I fear that I have to make certain adjustments".

The whole room was quiet and no one dared speak. Then Mirio broke the silence "I'm guessing that the big 4 and Bianca will be part of this group" he said, only getting a nod of confirmation and "Yes, I will still be recruiting more students to join this group" He said and he then asked "But Miss Hado, will you join this group despite having kids?" looking at the young parents waiting for an answer.

Bianca POV

"And as for Mr. Midoriya, you can't really decline since I need you to lead and train this group," said sir Nezu which worries me a bit. "O-Oh ok, your request I shall follow," said my husband with a stern face. "I will wait for your answer Miss Hado, whether you will join the group or not," said Sir Nezu with a serious tone and face "You may go back to your class, Miss Hado" he added. I then said "U-Uhmmm, Sir Nezu?" I asked which gaining the attention of my husband, onee-san, Mirio, and Tamaki – senpai and Sir Nezu replied "What is it?" and I said, "May I skip today's class, I don't feel like going to class right what happen a few minutes ago".

"Hmmm, I give you permission to skip today's class but you will have to give this letter to your advisor to inform him that you will be skipping today's class," Sir Nezu said as he hands me a letter to take from his desk. "Thank you, sir," I said and waited for Izuku because I know he has something to say to me.  

Narrator POV

"And as for the 4 of you," Nezu said gaining the attention of the Big 4 and "You will be looking at the list of 2nd years I choice that may join the group but I will leave it up to you 4 to choose" he added. "Uhm, sir? Aren't we also going to recruit some from the first – year?" Asked Mirio with Tamaki nodding at the background. "Well, no because they are just first – years, they are still young birds that are still learning to fly," he said, "And unlike the second and third – years, you already have spread your wings and are flying higher" he added. "But why is Bianca in the group?" asked Nejire with curiosity in her voice, with both Bianca and Izuku also wanting to know. "Well, Miss Bianca Hado over here, has great quirk control and a little bit of experience," he said. "Also, I know she was trained under the person who trained you Nejire", where both Nejire and Bianca had a smug look on their faces because of the praise of Sir Nezu.

Izuku then said "Don't worry sir, the rest and I will be choosing well" receiving a nod from Nezu and the group then left the room, only for them to meet Bianca waiting outside the room.

Izuku POV

"Bianca are you okay?!" asked Nejirre as she holds her hands with worry in her voice. Bianca smiled and said "I'm fine Onee-san, just shocked that's all" only for Nejire to bring her into a hug and said, "You sure?" where Biana replies with a hum of confirmation. Then, I said, "Uhmmmm, can you guys wait for me in the Big 4 office, I wish to have a moment with Bianca" where Nejire breaks the hug and went to the office with Mirio and Tamaki. 

As the 3 left, I immediately hug her and said "Are you really ok?" only for her to give a gesture of disagreement. "I was scared Izuku, they could have taken our kids away," she said with a few tears ready to fall. "It's ok now, everything is ok now," I said as I held her tighter "I promised you didn't I that I will do anything and everything in my power to protect you and my family at all cost?" I added as I broke the hug and wipe a tear from her eyes. "Mhmm, and I love you for that," she said as I receive a peck from the cheek and said "Whatever decision you make I will support it" with only receiving a hum as a reply. I let her go and said "I'll see you later, call me if you need anything, ok?" where she replies with a peck on the cheeks.

Bianca POV

As Izuku walks me towards my classroom to pick up my stuff and give the letter that Sir Nezu gave me. As we stand in front of Class 1 – A door, I open the door and as greeted with silence from everybody and Mr. Aizawa in his podium and said "Are you just going to stand there or going to sit down?" I then gave him the letter and he said "Ok, you may pack your things and inform me when will you be back", I bowed and said "Thank you Sir" and immediately took my stuff and left.

Aiwaza POV

As I watch Hado left the classroom, the class deputy Tenya Iida then asked "Mr. Aizawa, where is Hado-san going? We still have a class for the rest of the day?" doing his hand chop thingy. "*Sigh* Hado will be excused for the rest of the day because of the incident that happens this morning", then I saw more than half of the students tense up and felt something up. "It seems you are hiding something from me," I said where they tensed up more, "Is it something about Hado and kids?" I said where I can see some are already sweating and some are completely clueless on what I am saying.

Then suddenly I saw Yaoyorozu stood up and said "Mr. Aizawa, I have a confession to make", I raised my brow and "And that's is?" with my arms crossed. "Sir, some of the class and I knew that Hado – san has kids and is married," she said confirming my theory and I asked "Pls explain further"

Bianca POV

As Izuku and I stands in front of the entrance of the school, he held my hand and I said "Alright, I'll be going to Rumi – senpai's house, and stay there for the whole day" he nodded and said "Ok, say "hi" to that kids for me and call me if you need anything, ok?" he said as he placed his hands in my cheeks and give me a quick kiss and said, "You better get going, I'll see you and the kids later".

Timeskip (One walk around the city later)

As I stand in front of the house of Rumi – senpai, I then rang the bell. "I'll go get it," said the voice of a young girl running towards the door. The door then opens and I saw my girl Eri with a few paints on her face and "MOMMY!!!" she jumped and gave me a big hug. "Hi snowflake," I said as I tighten my hug. "Huh? Bianca? What are you doing here? Don't you have school today?" said Rumi – senpai as she carries Filo holding a paintbrush. "Well ..."

< -- > --- ----< - - - - >----- --- < -- >

A/N - Hello guys, sorry I suppose to post this chapter yesterday but something happens with the draft in Microsoft word that it won't let me edit the file nor copy the text ... So, I had to recreate it again using google docs, so yeah I hope you this like chapter, if not leave a comment ... so, yeah see ya 1278